Based on the experience of obtaining patents over 100, how to create ideas is shared.
No need for spark of genius.
With the idea creation method, anyone can continually create ideas without any special effort but with moderate capability!
>Table of Contents
1. Introductory Biological Evolution Model Method
(1) Biological Evolution Model Method to Develop Ideas on the Predawn Stage
(2) Basic Simulation of Thinking -Basic Version-
> Four Patterns for Idea Diversification – Extension/Contraction,
Rejection/Reverse, Combination, and Separation
> Simple Thinking Simulation Example
(3) Accessible Practical Thinking Simulation - Simple Version -
> How to Remove the Habit of Thinking
> Setting of “Petit Challenges” and How to Add Thinking Stages
(4) Naming and Features of “Biological Evolution Model Method”
> Naming Background
> Basic Features of “Biological Evolution Model Method”
2. For Efficient Creation of Ideas
(1) Shift from “Quantitative Change” to “Qualitative Change” and the Impact
(2) Brain Cost Performance and Total Brain Cost Performance
> Enhancement of the Brain Cost Performance.
> Total Brain Cost Performance Concept
(3) Idea Generation Network through Abstraction and Substantiation
> Benefit of Concept Abstraction
> Practical Concept Abstraction
(4) Pickup Assessment Criteria
> Demand Forecast and Pickup
> Note for Pickup
(5) Idea Proposal Drafting
> How to Draft Idea Proposal
> Relation between Biological Evolution Model Method and Other Approaches
(6) Information Gathering
3. Idea Creation Meeting
(1) Examples of Brainstorming Failure
(2) Brainstorming Measures
(3) Brainstorming Improvement Option
4. Twenty Patent Applications Based on Biological Evolution Model Method Thinking
(Sample 1) Camera for Print Order upon Filming
(Sample 2) Additional Information Synthesis Regarding Filming Scenes
(Sample 3) Filming Scene-Related Message Information Registration
(Sample 4) Message Information Addition to Video Contents
(Sample 5) Message Information Addition to Hard Copy
(Sample 6) Synthesis of Additional Information Regarding Individual Scenes
(Sample 7) Individual-based Image Processing System
(Sample 8) Creation of Synthesized Image Using Best Image for Each Domain
(Sample 9) Emotional Expression Modification Pattern on Video Phone
(Sample 10) High-Image-Quality Game Scene Reproduction System
(Sample 11) Memorial Game Image Production
(Sample 12) Contents Display Control System Available to Monitor Moving Users
(Sample 13) Filmed Image Search System based on User Migration Information
(Sample 14) Moving Subject Filming Support System
(Sample 15) Location/Direction Information-based Device Control System
(Sample 16) Beam Irradiation Augmented Reality System
(Sample 17) Filming Mode Control by Double imaging Camera
(Sample 18) Quiz Print
(Sample 19) Automatic Control of Registered Contents Based on Sensor information of Mobile Device
(Sample 20) Operation Assistance Image Creation System by Multiple Imaging Parts on Endoscope
5. Attitude on Invention
(1) Invention is a combination of conventional arts.
(2) Invention is a production of the time.
(3) Invention never occurs naturally, but should be created.
6. Application of Biological Evolution Model Method
(1) Biological Evolution Model Method can be leveraged in talent development.
(2) Phase 1 - Reach the “tasty” future image.
(3) Phase 2 - Calculate back the challenges for realization.
(4) Application Recap