More than anything else, the hallmark of a great poker player is his ability to read hands and to adapt his play accordingly.
From Dynamic Full Ring Poker, YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to hand read better by following CardRunners coach James “SplitSuit” Sweeney’s hand reading tactics
• How to estimate your opponents’ hand ranges
• How to exploit your opponents and their likely holdings
• How to profitably c-bet, lead, raise, float, double-barrel, check-raise
• How to profile your opponent in a few seconds
• How to calculate the expected value of your play
• How to correctly 3-bet and 4-bet pre-flop
• How to interpret board textures
• How to use pot geometry and stack-to-pot ratios (SPR)
• How to run monster bluffs
• How to counter your opponents’ strategies and fleece their bankrolls
There are more than 100 advanced tactics covered, all proven to work under the Las Vegas bright lights, the New York underground games, the internet, the college dorms, the kitchen home games, and much more.
You don't need advanced math or a high IQ to crush poker. You need the right strategies and that's exactly what Dynamic Full Ring Poker delivers.
Order today and start crushing the games!
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
James ‘SplitSuit’ Sweeney began playing poker in 2004. What started as home games and smaller tournaments soon turned into a business. From grinding live games at Turning Stone Casino, to SNGs, to PLO8 cash games, James quickly began to strengthen his poker theory and strategies. In 2007 James returned to his NLHE roots and began grinding full ring cash games. Interested in not only playing, but sharing his knowledge, he began taking on students. Over the years his coaching methedologies have only improved, and he has coached over 300 students in that time. He also began making training videos for the once Stox Poker Training, and is now on the CardRunners roster as well. Teaching has been a passion of James’, and poker was the perfect outlet given the various strategic levels the game offers. In late 2010 James finished his first book, and he plans on writing another one in 2011. While poker will always be a semi-professional avenue for him, James hopes to always be teaching at a professional level. A graduate in Marketing from Syracuse University, James coaches and offers various coaching mediums at splitsuit.com.