NEW! EXPANDED TABLE OF CONTENTS so you can see ALL THE FUN in this Deluxe BRAIN GAME & Super BRAIN TEASER Special Kindle Edition:
More than a CLASSIC WORD SCRAMBLE game book, this Dinosaur Interactive Word Scramble Games for Adults, Teens, Parents and Kids has DINOSAUR photos, dinosaur facts, and dinosaur fun puzzles to challenge your gray matter and test your dinosaur knowledge.
Great fun for Kids, Teens and Adults, and perfect for Parent-Child-Family quality time.
Here's how to play the Dinosaur Word Scramble:
Each word game has a group of 6 scrambled letters with a HINT for each six-letter dinosaur-related word.
You must rearrange the scrambled letters into meaningful words in the following formats:
3 Letter words
4 Letter words
5 Letter words
6 Letter words
There are 3 Levels to challenge yourself - Very Easy, Moderately Difficult & Difficult!
There are 2 WAYS to play the dinosaur games:
I.PARENTS AND CHILDREN PLAY TOGETHER so parents help their children to increase their spelling and vocabulary skills while learning educational dinosaur facts and the time dinosaurs ruled the earth.
1. Remember to hold your Kindle Book Vertically.
2. Begin at EASY Level One.
3. Notice that each game gives you six letters plus a fun "Puzzle Hint" to help you solve a 6-Letter Dinosaur Related Word.
4. Guide your child to use the six letters to spell:
3 letter words
4 letter words
5 letter words
6 letter words
5. Write your words on a piece of paper.
6. When you get to the six letter word(s), one of them will have something to do with dinosaurs. For fun, see if you can guess the word before you go to the answers.
7. For each correct answer, reward your child with Stars at the end of the game, add up the number of Stars your child received.
8. For added fun and to add a challenge set a timer to see how long it takes your child to finish one game. Note: This is not necessary; the atmosphere can be more relaxed and casual.
9. The idea is to help your child increase his or her vocabulary and spelling skill and to have fun learning about dinosaurs.
After each individual word scramble game, you will see Dinosaur pictures and facts that have to do with the six-letter word clue.
II. BEAT THE CLOCK ADULT or TEEN WORD SCRAMBLE GAME
1. Hold your Kindle Book Vertically.
2. Begin at EASY Level One.
3. You see that each game gives you six letters plus a fun "Puzzle Hint" to help you solve a 6-Letter Dinosaur Related Word.
4. Set your Timer for 2 minutes and see how many 3, 4, 5, & 6 letter words you can find in the six scrambled letters and write on a piece of paper in the 2 minutes
5. Check your answers on the Answer Page to see how well you did.
6. Set the timer for another 2 minutes!
7. Play the next Game.
8. Compare your answers to the Answer Sheet to see how well you did.
9.. Play through all ten fun word scramble games in Level one.
10. Move up to Level Two, then onto Level Three.
Keep Track of how many Stars you win as you move up through the Levels.
You can pick up over 1300 Stars for all 3 levels! Wow!
100 Stars You’re spelling in your sleep.
200 Stars You probably need more sleep.
300 Stars Maybe you’re waking up a little.
400 Stars Now you’re warming up a bit.
500 Stars Getting warmer!
600 Stars Starting to get hot!
700 Stars Okay, now you’re workin’ it!
800 Stars Not bad, pretty fair speller.
900 Stars Pretty good speller!
1000 Stars Very good speller!
1100 Stars Fantastic speller!
1200 Stars Better than fantastic speller!
1300 Stars and over! Totally brilliant!
So...How Well Do You Spell?
WIN ALL 3 LEVELS! You can do it!