- Taschenbuch: 400 Seiten
- Verlag: Wiley; Auflage: 2 (1. Juli 2011)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 047065175X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470651759
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 18,5 x 2 x 22,9 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 2 Kundenrezensionen
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 339.251 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Digital Wedding Photography: Capturing Beautiful Memories (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 1. Juli 2011
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
Wedding photography takes more than talent
A great wedding photographer is a storyteller and an artist, capable of capturing the events and emotions without seeming to intrude on the beauty of this special day. But taking great pictures is only a small part of the puzzle that creates success in this business. More than anything else, to become successful, a wedding photographer must excel at the art of running a business.
If you've wondered whether wedding photography is for you, or if you've made the decision but aren't sure how to get started, this book will give you the answers and the motivation you need to start down the path of becoming a successful wedding photographer.
Discover what makes wedding photography a unique specialty
* Identify your personal photographic style
* Choose the right equipment and learn how to transport it safely, even to exotic locations
* Learn to read situations and spot great opportunities for candid shots
* Know appropriate etiquette for shooting in dressing rooms and during the ceremony
* Discover the importance of a website and how to make it findable
* Perfect the skills necessary to market and manage your business
With full-color illustrations showing what to do and what to avoid
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Glen Johnson borrowed his father's camera in sixth grade and began taking pictures. A travel enthusiast, he first pursued a career in landscape photography. But when photographing his sister's wedding, Glen discovered his dream job. Now he travels the world shooting wedding photos, recording memories for others, and making more of his own. View his work at www.aperturephotographics.com.
Was mir besonders gefallen hat, sind die wirklich interessanten und außergewöhnliche Ideen. Besonders das Spiel mit Unschärfe und Bokeh ist inspirierend, aber auch die Locations und Situationen - mal etwas Anderes!
Als ambitionierter und erfahrener Menschenfotograf (mit Profi-Ausrüstung), kann ich dieses Buch sehr empfehlen.
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
What ultimately persuaded me to purchase this book before all others was the very detailed review by Paul Lehmann (...) in conjunction with the editorial reviews of the book. Thanks in large part to Mr. Lehmann's review, I was reassured that this would be a useful primary resource as opposed to a basic checklist, a look down the nose ala jpeg vs RAW and personal stylistic choices with little relevant information, or a very expensive advertisement for equipment that may be superfluous depending on so many factors an author/editor might choose to ignore. This book really is just wonderful. It goes beyond its advertised "wedding" focus and gives clear, useful, and very relevant information. Within minutes of flipping through random pages of this book, I found myself saying, "Oh, wow!" - not to a picture (though the author does a stand-up job of using his images to illustrate his point & not just show off what he does) but to information that miraculously resolved a small but long-lasting irritation I've had with a bit of processing equipment, I knew I found a gem of a book. I am very pleased that my money was very well spent on something that will ensure my continued growth and success as a photographer. I am equally pleased with how the author presents, supports, and approaches the information he provides in this book. If he leaves anything out, I don't have an argument with it as this isn't a "how to" & I'll take some exclusions or glossing over as an assumption that I've got the basics down. I'm happy dealing with any such omissions if it means there aren't three chapters dedicated to how to put the pieces of your camera together, an ego-coddling "don't expect perfection the first time around" section, etc.
This book will never get dusty!
My one observation is that it highlights what appear to be very expensive weddings. Not all are so.
However, if you just bought your first digital camera this book is not for you.
Ähnliche Artikel finden
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Computer & Internet
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Freizeit, Haus & Garten > Hochzeiten
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Kunst & Fotografie > Fotografie > Digitale Fotografie
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Kunst & Fotografie > Fotografie > Professionell
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Kunst & Fotografie > Fotografie > Themen & Motive
- Fremdsprachige Bücher > Lernen & Nachschlagen