Over 119,000 computer science majors and advanced placement students enroll yearly in required Data Structures/Computer Science II classes, and C++ is the language they use. Adhering to the new ISO standard for C++ (which has rendered previous C++ guides obsolete) Schaum's presents the most up-to-date study guide on Data Structures, simplifying and demonstrating difficult concepts through solved problems and examples.
Master data structures with C++ with Schaum's - the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, home problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, use this book to:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format - without overwhelming you with unnecessary detail. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's Outlines let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember - fast! And Schaum's Outlines are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Full coverage of Computer Science I-II, using the computing language taught by 83% of all college
- Simplified explanations of recursion, logic, polymorphism, algorithms, and more
- 455 solved problems in computer science, including step-by-step annotations
- Examples and worked problems that help you master data structures with C++
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of data structures with C++, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Review of C++
- Pointers and Arrays
- binary Trees
- Search Trees
- Heaps and Priority Queues