- Gebundene Ausgabe: 320 Seiten
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons; Auflage: 1 (19. Februar 2010)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0470504544
- ISBN-13: 978-0470504543
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 15,5 x 3,6 x 23,1 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 5.943 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know (Englisch) Gebundene Ausgabe – 19. Februar 2010
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Wird oft zusammen gekauft
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
We live in budget-cutting times, and marketing budgets are among the first to get cut. Why? When non-marketing executives take a hard look at the numbers, they often can't see a tangible link between marketing and overall revenue. So if you're a marketer today, you're probably facing the need to do more with less, justify all investments, show results, and still beat the competition. The secret to this balancing act is having--and correctly using--the numbers.
Data-Driven Marketing uses simple, non-technical language to help you to master the latest analytical techniques while maximizing your Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI). You'll take your marketing performance to the next level as you discover:
* Why more than 80 percent of companies don't make data-driven marketing decisions (and suffer for it)
* The 15 key metrics every marketer should know
* The five obstacles to data-driven marketing and how to overcome them
* In-depth examples of how to apply data-driven principles in small and large organizations
* How to use the 15 metrics to improve the performance of your campaigns by a factor of five or more
* New research insights from the Kellogg School of Management, America's leading marketing business school, surveying 252 Fortune 1000 firms, encompassing $53 billion of annual marketing spending
* Free downloadable ROMI templates for all examples given in the book
Every marketing department is under pressure to deliver, but some will thrive and some won't. Data-Driven Marketing provides top-to-bottom coverage of what works, what doesn't, and what makes the difference in this important but misunderstood area. Pick up this essential guide today and you'll not only come out on top, but know (and measure) the reason why.
Praise for Data-Driven Marketing
"To paraphrase the old adage: 'Half of marketing dollars are effective, we just don't know which half!' This book changes the marketing game so you'll really know what's working and what's not. The 15 metrics, along with the case examples, are an authoritative toolkit for making better decisions to create new markets, drive revenue, increase customer satisfaction, and improve profitability."
-John M. Boushy, former CEO, Ameristar Casinos, Inc.
"A groundbreaking combination of research, frameworks, and pragmatic advice for both controlling and radically improving marketing. A must-read for the entire marketing organization, from the CMO to the front lines."
-Barry Judge, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy
"Business-to-consumer marketing and business-to-business marketing are very different. Through detailed examples, this outstanding book shows how to apply data-driven marketing in both worlds for real results. This book is for anyone in business, not just marketing, who wants to step up the performance of their marketing."
-David G. Bills, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, DuPont
"Every year, baseball teams go to places like Florida and Arizona to run through the basics which are the cornerstone of performance excellence. This book is the marketing equivalent of taking all those ground balls. An essential read for every marketer who cares about-and wants to improve upon-the science of their craft."
-Derek Ungless, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, DSW Shoe Warehouse
Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
Ähnliche Artikel finden