- Achtung: Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 13 Jahren. Benutzung unter Aufsicht von Erwachsenen
- Achtung: Benutzung unter unmittelbarer Aufsicht von Erwachsenen
Cubify Cubex 3D Drucker Grau, Q1 2014, silbergrau
Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt.
Kunden haben auch Folgendes gekauft
Für dieses Produkt gibt es folgende Sicherheitshinweise
**** 240CUGO-CUBEXTRIO **** Farbe: siber Drucktechnologie: Fused Filament Fabrication Druckmaterial: ABS / PLA / PLA Druckergewicht: 38 kg Abmessungen des Druckers: 515 x 515 x 598 mm Baugröße: 185 x 265 x 240 mm unbeheizte Druckplatform Extrusionstemperatur: 280 °C Schichtdicke / Auflösung: 0,1 mm / 0,25 mm / 0,5 mm AC Eingang: 100 - 240 Volt, 50 - 60 Hz unterstützte Formate: stl. / .creation Dateien werden zu .cubex Dateien formatiert Druckersoftware: Cube Software als freier Download Systemvoraussetzungen: 32 oder 64 Bit Betriebssystem, Window XP Professional oder Home Edition mit Service Pack 3, Windows 7 und höher Hardwarevoraussetzungen: Multi-Core Prozessor, 2 GHZ oder schneller je Kern, 2GB RAM, Bildschirmauflösung: 1024 x 768
|5 Sterne (0%)|
|4 Sterne (0%)|
|3 Sterne (0%)|
|2 Sterne (0%)|
|1 Stern (0%)|
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
- you can't ever get any product (they lock you into their proprietary cartridge system and they can't fulfill any orders (always stating a 'supply problem' - took 5 months to get 2 cartridges - imagine spending $4000 on a printer you can't get supplies for)
- when you DO finally get a cartridge from them, those don't work either, because the design is so bad the filament breaks in the cartridge, the sensors don't see the cartridge, etc.
- the filament costs 3 times as much as it should (if you could use regular filament)
- the software is primitive and constantly crashes
- if you look at it the wrong way the display or motherboard will short out and you have to wait for a new one.
To heck with their "no refund" policy, I shipped mine back after NEVER getting one single print to work and disputed the charge with the credit card company = full refund.
DO NOT BUY THIS THING!!!
Run away, DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!!!!
It took months to ship. When it did it only came with some of the media I ordered. It was broken in shipping. One reason I did not give it one star is 3D systems replace the broken case and glass base in short order.
It is a nice looking piece of kit. It has the largest build envelope in its class. I got a two color unit that is upgradable to three colors and that is a plus.
It isn't networked, you have to use a thumb drive to load STL files. It has a lame little black and white LCD screen to operate it. It doesn't have a heated platen, so you have to use an overpriced glue to put down before you start to print. The filament is overpriced and prone to jam in the cartridges. For the longest time the availability of colors and types of filaments were limited.
Some of the prints we did were acceptable, these were mostly simple pieces. The complex pieces we tried to print either failed or the outcome was unacceptable. We have been plagued with glitches that have crashed a number of print jobs.
We haven't use it for several months after one of my employees gave up on it. I am going to task someone else with running the CubeX and see what they can do. This way I will know how much of it was operator and how much it was 3D systems fault.
After I reevaluate it I will either upgrade or downgrade my rating.