Three Great Books at a Great Price
- Book 1: Computer Science: The Complete Toolkit
- Book 2: Introduction to Computer Security & Information Assurance
- Book 3: Software Development & Business Management
Included are three great eBooks on three topics that should be at the forefront of every computer professionals mind, we start off by covering fundamental computer science topics such as computer architecture, networks, binary and protocols. We then move to book 2 where we consider security issues in computer culture; attack and defence, malware, security tools and the law. Finally we finish up on book 3 by considering the best practices of software development currently used in the industry today and how to advance your career by playing the game.
What will I know after book 1?
- You’ll understand how electrons traveling through wires are interpreted by hardware.
- You’ll understand how computer architecture is put together and what the important components do.
- You’ll know two new additional number systems: binary and hexadecimal (Great for understanding programming better!).
- You’ll know how to do mathematical operations in binary and hexadecimal.
- You’ll know how to properly analyse projects and systems.
- You’ll understand the fundamental principles of networks and the Internet.
- You'll know how to identify and differentiate network hardware.
- You’ll know all of the most popular network protocols: TCP, IP, UDP, POP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, ICMP and HTTP.
- You'll fully understand the OSI model.
- You'll be comfortable in planning a business-grade network solution.
What will I know after book 2?
- How to to analyse risk
- You'll know all the major types of malware and how to defend against them.
- The different laws in place and our digital rights.
- Understand the social engineering 'human' problem.
- How to plan for disaster recovery and incident response.
- Computer forensics.
- The best security tools to use.
What will I know after book 3?
- How to analyse a problem and break it down for software development.
- Software development lifecycle.
- Latest development models.
- Requirements engineering.
- Software testing.
- Teamwork skills.
Scroll up to the top and select the buy button now