If you're looking for a simple guide that will get you started with creating your own compost and enable you to decide the best method to choose, this is the book for you.
Inside you'll learn:
- What Composting Is
- Various Composting Methods and Techniques
- Ethical and Environmental Concerns Over Organic Waste
- What Can Be Composted
- Other Composting Ingredients
- A Handy List of Composting and Non-Compostable Ingredients
- How To Make Your Own Compost
- Health Hazards and Risks of Composting
If you want to get started in the world of composting in no time at all, then this is for you.
Scroll up and Get Your Copy Now!