CompTIA's Network+ certification tells the world you have the skills to install, configure, and troubleshoot today's basic networking hardware peripherals and protocols. But first, you have to pass the exam! This detailed CompTIA Authorized study guide by networking guru Todd Lammle has everything you need to prepare for the CompTIA's new Network+Exam N10-005. All exam objectives are covered. He thoroughly explains key topics, offers plenty of practical examples, and draws upon his own invaluable 25+ years of networking experience to help you learn.
- Prepares you for Exam N10-005, the new CompTIA Network+ Exam.
- Covers all exam objectives including network technologies, network installation and configuration, network media and topologies, security, and much more.
- Includes practical examples review questions, as well as access to practice exams and flashcards to reinforce learning.
- Networking guru and expert author Todd Lammle offers invaluable insights and tips drawn from real-world experience.
Prepare for the exam and enhance your career with the CompTIA Authorized CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, Second Edition.
In this new edition of his popular CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, bestselling author and top networking authority Todd Lammle thoroughly prepares you for the latest CompTIA Network+ exam (N10-005). He covers exam essentials such as network installation, configuration, management, and security--and offers invaluable insights from his own decades of networking experience. This CompTIA Authorized courseware includes:
* Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
* Practical written labs to reinforce critical skills
* Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
* Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
* Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
* A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep, objective by objective