As much as 95% of our decisions are made by the subconscious mind. As a result, the world's largest and most sophisticated companies are applying the latest advances in neuroscience to create brands, products, package designs, marketing campaigns, store environments, and much more, that are designed to appeal directly and powerfully to our brains.
The Buying Brain offers an in-depth exploration of how cutting-edge neuroscience is having an impact on how we make, buy, sell, and enjoy everything, and also probes deeper questions on how this new knowledge can enhance customers' lives. The Buying Brain gives you the key to
• Brain-friendly product concepts, design, prototypes, and formulation
• Highly effective packaging, pricing, advertising, and in-store marketing
• Building stronger brands that attract deeper consumer loyalty
A highly readable guide to some of today's most amazing scientific findings, The Buying Brain is your guide to the ultimate business frontier - the human brain.
The Buying Brain gives you a one-stop playbook for understanding and applying the latest research using findings from sophisticated neuromarketing techniques. Covering everything from product development to packaging to point-of-sale marketing, this is the only guide you need to access today's newest business frontier: the human brain.
Incorporating data derived from electro-encephalographic (EEG) brainwave studies, eye tracking, and cutting-edge, proprietary findings, The Buying Brain enables you to:
* Understand and employ neuromarketing techniques, terms, and technologies to build your brand and your business
* Reach consumers' minds at the preconscious, precognitive level, where responses are unbiased and unfiltered
* Engage the unique aspects of male and female brains
* Effectively advertise and promote products at all points in the consumer journey
* And much more
Neuroscience is taking marketing to a new level, pointing to a future where companies that properly neuromarket will reach and serve their customers more effectively than companies that don't. Bring your marketing strategy and practice into the age of neuroscience with The Buying Brain, and start putting this powerful body of knowledge to work for you today.