Ähnliche Autoren zum Folgen
Kunden kauften auch Bücher von
This easy-to-use, fast-moving tutorial introduces you to functional programming with Haskell. You'll learn how to use Haskell in a variety of practical ways, from short scripts to large and demanding applications. Real World Haskell takes you through the basics of functional programming at a brisk pace, and then helps you increase your understanding of Haskell in real-world issues like I/O, performance, dealing with data, concurrency, and more as you move through each chapter.
This instructive book takes you step by step through ways to track, merge, and manage both open source and commercial software projects with Mercurial, using Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and other systems. Mercurial is the easiest system to learn when it comes to distributed revision control. And it's a very flexible tool that's ideal whether you're a lone programmer working on a small project, or part of a huge team dealing with thousands of files.
Mercurial permits a countless variety of development and collaboration methods, and this book offers several concrete suggestions to get you started. This guide will help you:
- Learn the basics of working with a repository, changesets, and revisions
- Merge changes from separate repositories
- Set up Mercurial to work with files on a daily basis, including which ones to track
- Get examples and tools for setting up various workflow models
- Manage a project that's making progress on multiple fronts at once
- Find and fix mistakes by isolating problem sources
- Use hooks to perform actions automatically in response to repository events
- Customize the output of Mercurial
Mercurial: The Definitive Guide maintains a strong focus on simplicity to help you learn Mercurial quickly and thoroughly.