· Teaches the plain, naked melody to 23 easy bluegrass favorites without the rolls already incorporated into the tune.
· Wayne shows simple ways to embellish each melody using easy rolls.
· With Wayne’s unique method, you’ll learn to think for yourself!
· Learn how to play a song in different ways, rather than memorizing ONE way.
· Includes a link to download 99 instructional audio tracks off our website!
You WILL learn to play: Bile ‘Em Cabbage Down, Blue Ridge Mountain Blues, Columbus Stockade Blues, Down the Road, Groundhog, Little Maggie, Long Journey Home, Lynchburg Town, Man of Constant Sorrow, My Home’s Across the Blue Ridge Mountains, Nine Pound Hammer, Palms of Victory, Pass Me Not, Poor Ellen Smith, Pretty Polly, Put My Little Shoes Away, Red River Valley, Roll in My Sweet Baby’s Arms, Shall We Gather at the River, Wabash Cannonball, When I Lay My Burden Down, When the Saints Go Marching In.
After you've gotten started with this book, don't forget to check out the next book in the series, "Bluegrass Jamming on Banjo" by Wayne Erbsen