If you’re interested in what the future of government, finance and banking will look like, keep reading…
If you’re looking for a blockchain book that isn’t just a two-hour Bitcoin hype, then you’ve come to the right place
Blockchain has been called the biggest technological innovation since the world wide web.
This technology is already disrupting the way we look at our banking sector, how we view our governments and what our future currency will look like.
However, the mainstream media isn’t any good at telling you what blockchain actually is, or how it works.
They’d rather just print misleading headlines and play 5 second inaccurate soundbites on TV.
You see, blockchain goes beyond Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
This is a technology that provides countless practical solutions to real world problems ranging from fighting fraudulent financial transactions all the way to helping HIV research.
This book separates fact from fiction, goes beyond the hype and shows precisely how blockchain is going to influence our future.
In Blockchain: Beginners Bible you’ll discover:
- How blockchain technology actually works, and why you should trust it more than any traditional bank - Page 8
- Which multi-million dollar industry blockchain could make obsolete within years - Page 18
- How this technology could benefit up to 30% of children under 5 years old - Page 30
- Which country is effectively using blockchain technology to launch revolutionary “smart cities” - Page 33
- Which governments are embracing blockchain openly? - Page 53
- How you can open your cryptocurrency portfolio in less than 10 minutes, even if you’re a complete novice - Page 71
- How to spot a blockchain ICO scam beforeyou unwisely invest your money in one - Page 77
…and much, much more
You don’t have to have a technical background to enjoy this book. All the concepts have been broken down into easy to understand language.
If you’re ready to take the next step and immerse yourself in this revolutionary technology, order now to begin your blockchain journey!