Am höchsten bewertete positive Rezension
Perfect for hobby game designers
am 27. Januar 2015
- Solid/stable construction. My initial two packages had no split/damaged/malformed dice.
- Surface is a bit glossy. Stickers and permanent markers work just fine on them, but whiteboard markers tend to bleed out a bit. When drawing directly on them, drawing _with_ the grain provides much better (sharper/clearer) results than against the grain.
- When removing stickers from them, it may be necessary to wash off any leftover glue the stickers leave behind. The dice are so light that they can actually stick together from the slightest amount of sticker-glue remaining on them.
- Can be used for virtually all elements of prototype boardgames, from dice themselves to avatars, keeping track of points/health, etc.
- They make good replacements for glass beads, with the advantages that they can be stacked and that their 6 sides allow more flexibility in counting. Each die weighs approximately 1/2 or 1/3rd as much as typical glass bead, making them slightly less cumbersome than glass beads.
- i would prefer them to be just a small tick heavier, but am nonetheless very pleased with them, will buy these again, and will recommend them to others.