"The Handbook is clearly written and will be appreciated by undergraduate students taking an advanced course in Perception as well as by first-year postgraduate students. Lecturers and professors will also find it useful to brush up their background knowledge and to update their lectures." The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology
This state-of-the-art handbook provides an authoritative overview of the field of perception, with special emphasis on new developments and trends.
- Surveys the entire field of perception, including vision, hearing, taste, olfaction, and cutaneous sensibility.
- Ideal for researchers and teachers looking for succinct, state-of-the-art overviews of areas outside their speciality, and for anyone wanting to know about current research and future trends.
- Uses a tutorial approach that results in a balanced description of topics.
- A 'Selected Readings' section points to general references that provide more detailed treatments of each topic; 'Additional Topics' provide references to important topics.
- Written by noted authorities in the field.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com