From the bestselling HarperCollins author of Burqualicious, Balilicious, Latinalicious and Amazon new adult romance bestseller Before He Was Gone
"Super-sexy, fast-paced and unputtdownable. Get ready for Chloe and Noah to break your heart in a romantic best friends to lovers romance that'll rock your libido!" - Sarah Alderson - (author of Hunting Lila, Fated & The Sound)
One guy, one girl. One in the spotlight. One in the shadows.
Falling in love with your best friend isn’t always a great idea, especially when he’s Noah Lockton - the sexiest, most famous new talent on the planet. When 21-year-old small-town photographer Chloe Campbell is offered the chance of a lifetime - to join her celebrity childhood best friend Noah on tour as an exclusive blogger - she’s certain both have put what happened four years ago behind them. But his eyes still burn; his voice is still a jackhammer to her heartstrings; all his songs are about her. Is it possible that that night still haunts them both?
The music industry is a machine, spinning hype and rumors as much as his records. It’s not just Noah’s girlfriends who’ve got it in for Chloe (there’s no stopping the Twitter-obsessed, cat-loving pop-star Courtney Lentini for starters). Pretty soon, the jealousy and media frenzy surrounding these so-called-friends takes a life-changing turn and it seems making love means making enemies at every turn. When tragedy threatens to pull the final curtain on their relationship, both Chloe and Noah must make a choice. As much as this world leaves them starstruck, is living their dream really worth living without each other?
***Warning: this new adult book contains graphic language, sex and mature situations. Not intended for young adult readers.***
PRAISE FOR BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS
- "WOW!!! That was FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!!" - Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
- "Their attraction to each other is so intense it practically jumps off each page!" - KandTBookReviews
- "This book is brilliant!!! Being a TV insider I can also see the parallels between this and what really goes on -- Becky's done her research but more than that, she's written a new adult romantic love story that will stick with you forever!" - Paul Ewart - Senior Producer, Channel 7 (Sydney Australia)
- "I would like to advise you to have a hanky on hand as this will bring you tears of joy, sadness, and triumph. It also includes unlimited romance and butterflies in your stomach." - Ms Bookaholic
- "This is the first time I've read a book by Becky Wicks and I can tell you that she is definitely added to my auto buy list of authors. I was surprised by how original the story is as I was expecting a typical rockstar story but was given so much more." - Priscilla Schuster