- Gebundene Ausgabe: 64 Seiten
- Verlag: DK (1. Mai 2008)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 1405331321
- ISBN-13: 978-1405331326
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 22,8 x 1,9 x 24,3 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 1 Kundenrezension
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 157.542 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
Baby's First Year Memories for Life: A keepsake journal of milestone moments (Baby Record Book) (Englisch) Gebundene Ausgabe – 1. Mai 2008
Kunden, die diesen Artikel angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Record and treasure every moment of your baby's first year with Annabel Karmel. From your baby's first words and steps to their favourite bath-time toy, keep a record of that first important year, month-by-month, in this book you will treasure. Cook up delicious recipes for baby's first tastes through to their first birthday cake from the UK's No.1 baby and child nutritionist, Annabel Karmel. There are places to record special events, achievements and your baby's likes and dislikes, plus a special pocket for photographs, scans or precious mementos. A padded cover with soft corners, and a beautiful ribbon so you can mark your place, makes this a perfect gift for mum, dad or baby.
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Annabel Karmel MBE is a bestselling author and respected authority on child nutrition and cookery who has written several bestselling books including DK's Feeding Your Baby and Toddler. She writes for a wide range of magazines and newspapers including The Times, Sunday Mirror and Daily Mail and appears regularly on radio and television. Her 'Make Your Own' cooking equipment range is sold exclusively in Boots and her 'Eat Fussy' ready meals are launching in Sainsbury's. Annabel lives in London.
Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
- my parents
- my family tree
- sharing the news (of baby's birth)
- my birth (basic stats)
- my first few days
- about my world (current events/news when baby was born)
- my first teeth
- my hair
- on the move (when baby learned to roll over, sit, etc)
- family and friends
- first tastes
- first meals
- feeding myself
- outings and vacations
- special occasions
- monthly pages (1 month, 2 months, etc)
- my first birthday
Many of the pages have accompanying blank pages for a photo. The pages related to feeding have recipes. There is also an envelope for a lock of hair, hospital bracelet, etc. that you might want to put in as a keepsake. I do wish it had a few more blank pages to add miscellaneous stuff, but I have made do by putting cards, pictures, etc. on the inside covers of the book.
Plus, the front and back covers are made of a soft squishy material typical of baby books, which means it won't get easily damaged!
Overall the book is super cute, gender neutral, has no religious overtones, and is ideal for your average parent. Neither outdated nor overly modern/trendy, it's a great book that should fit most parents' needs.
1. We had a baby boy and most of the colors in the book are pink and yellow. This would have been a great book for my girls but I wouldn't call it gender neutral or suitable for a boy.
2. On EVERY single page the author has decided to put some random comment about that particular milestone or event in large letters with an even larger signature of "Annabel". It's literally on every page and on most pages takes up about 1/3 of the page. Toward the end of the book she uses 3 entire pages to list her recipes for when children start eating solid foods. I thought this was a baby photo album and journal...not a kids cookbook??!!