- Gebundene Ausgabe: 352 Seiten
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons Inc; Auflage: Har/Cdr (21. August 2003)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 0471209376
- ISBN-13: 978-0471209379
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 21 x 2,5 x 26 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 1.959.547 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
- Komplettes Inhaltsverzeichnis ansehen
The Art of Modeling With Spreadsheets: Management Science, Spreadsheet Engineering, and Modeling Craft (Englisch) Gebundene Ausgabe – 21. August 2003
Dieses Buch gibt es in einer neuen Auflage:
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Wenn Sie dieses Produkt verkaufen, möchten Sie über Seller Support Updates vorschlagen?
Successful business modeling is much more than a technical discipline; it's an art. And as in most professional disciplines, you can tell the experts apart from the novices by the creativity they bring to the craft. That's why Steve Powell and Ken Baker's "Art of Modeling with Spreadsheets" covers spreadsheet engineering, management science techniques, and those essential craft skills needed to develop real expertise in business modeling. The features include: balanced and streamlined coverage of spreadsheet engineering, management science techniques, and modeling craft. The CD-ROM packaged with this text features all of the spreadsheets referred to in the text, as well as three software tools of special importance to business analysts: Premium Solver, Crystal Ball, and Sensitivity Toolkit (featuring four sensitivity tools).
Develop state-of-the-art modeling skills
Successful business modeling is much more than a technical discipline; its an art. And as in most professional disciplines, you can tell the experts apart from the novices by the creativity they bring to the craft. Now with Steve Powell and Ken Bakers The Art of Modeling with Spreadsheets, you can master the technical knowledge as well as those essential craft skills needed to develop real expertise in business modeling.
- Effective methods for designing, building, and testing models, and for performing model-based analyses;
- Non-technical, craft skills that expert modelers commonly employ, such as abstracting a situation, debugging a model, and translating model results into managerial insights; and
- Standard statistical and management science techniques used in business today, such as data analysis, simulation, and optimization.
The CD-ROM packaged wit h t his text features all of the spreadsheets referred to in the text, as well as three software tools of special importance to business analysts:
- Premium Solver
- Crystal Ball
- Sensitivity Toolkit (featuring four sensitivity tools)
|5 Sterne (0%)|
|4 Sterne (0%)|
|3 Sterne (0%)|
|2 Sterne (0%)|
|1 Stern (0%)|
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com
Well if you are going into the field or are a Modeler than this book will be well worth the time to read.
Extremely disappointing to buy a $90 textbook with obsolete software that causes Excel to malfunction and cannot be updated. Impossible to consider this as a class text book. If the publishers will not keep the product current it should be withdrawn from the market, and reputable vendors should at least WARN buyers, if they choose to continue to market and sell this once useful product.