Crochet pattern for flowers and a ladybug and bee. This Amigurumi pattern uses US crochet terms. It contains 30 photos and is easy to follow.
The sofa on the photo is not part of the pattern.
The flowers are 4 inches high (sitting position)
The bee and ladybug are 3.5 inches high (also in sitting position)
For materials you can use:
1) 3.00 mm hook
2) 4 ply yarn (cream, green, pink, red, yellow, orange, black, white, purple and brown)
3) Polyester fiberfill
4) Twelve 4 mm black beads for eyes
5) Tapestry needle
6) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
(These materials are not included.)
- Kindle patterns cannot be printed. You need a Kindle, smartphone or other e-reader, if you do not like to read the pattern on your computer or laptop.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.