But how do you raise an air plant or Tillandsia? Most people are misled to believe they simply “live off air,” while many are still asking “what is an air plant”?
Thousands of people buy air plants online without knowing how to care for this incredibly unique bromeliad. They are way easier to care for than soil bound plants – ONLY AFTER you get to know their unique & different care needs.
Here you learn:
• How different they are to potted plants (soil kills air plants)
• How to survive the 1st month (their acclimation period).
• How different the water needs are to potted plants
• How to chop off the unsightly (and unneeded) roots
• How to care for the many babies produced in a year
• The origins and natural climate of these tropical beauties
• The do’s and don’ts to raising air plants
• How to fertilize as well as their fresh air needs
AS AN ADDED BONUS:
We include design ideas and ways to mount your tropical house plants on bathroom walls, in cork and shells as well as in your homes art pieces.
Please be kind and return to review my book.