Learn from the Greats and be Inspired Towards Your Own Dream
History's greatest leaders & entrepreneurs offer wisdom to guide you through your own journey. You can take on board what they teach, remember the lessons in tough times and build your own dream on the shoulders of theirs'.
331 Great Quotes for Entrepreneurs:
You Dream, You Believe, You Create & You Succeed
12 Categories of Quotations:
1) Focus & Goal Orientation
2) Leadership & Management
3) Persistence & Fortitude
4) Communication & Teamwork
5) Selling & Customer Service
6) Learning & Education
7) Planning & Organisational Strategy
8) Negotiation & Persuasion
9) Ethics & Responsibility
10) For Women Entrepreneurs
11) Humour & Laughter
12) Final Quote for Inspiration
* Be uplifted by history's great entrepreneurs, leaders & thinkers
* Be guided to learn the key skillets of successful entrepreneurs
* Feel good about your entrepreneurship and career decision
* Be driven to keep going when life begins to pull you down
* Refer to the eBook whenever you need an extra push or are stuck in a situation
* Boost your energy with a quick read to get over that next hurdle
* Broken down into 12 categories that each cover key entrepreneur traits and skills
* Learn to manage, lead and grow from those who have been there before
* Become more efficient with your time and better at dealing with linking day-to-day with the long-term
Help You Succeed
* A great addition to your personal education library to draw from forever
* Be helped to emulate the success of the quotations sources by learning from them
* Concise and to the point so you can incorporate the knowledge quickly
Take a look inside the cover to see the 12 Categories and the opening section, or Buy Now
Personal Promise and Risk-Free Trial:
Kindle Return Policy: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200144510
Did You Know that You Can Return Your Kindle Book and Get a Full Refund if You Make a Request to Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase?
Therefore The Author Makes this Personal Promise to You:
Buy the Kindle Book Now, and if You Don't Find Value in its Contents equivalent to the Cost of Your Purchase (i.e. If You Don't Feel Capable of Making More Money from the Book's Inspiration & Guidance than its Cost to Buy) then Simply Request a Return/Refund from Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase.
In effect, You Can Have a Risk-Free 7-Day Trial.
This is the Personal Promise from the Author: that You Will Find More Financial Value in Wisdom Gained from Reading the Book than the Financial Value it Cost to Buy.
Buy the Kindle Book Now and Ask for a Refund/Return Within 7-Days if the Book Doesn't Live Up to This Promise