10 von 11 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
Much wasted money & time - A scam?,
Rezension bezieht sich auf: Vegan Wondercakes: Zuckersüße Backideen und feinste Tortenkunst (Gebundene Ausgabe)
- virtually every recipe loaded with sugar
- cakes fall apart, icings don't hold up despite repeated attempts
- ingredients very expensive and often hard to get (not everyone orders online)
- author taking easy way out referring to literal vegan substitutes of animal ingredients
- author trying hard to sell herself and be 'cool'
- author's nasty comments to some 1-star reviews huge turn-off, inconsistent with veganism and possibly giving veganism a bad reputation
- will not buy other books or products by her.
Read 1-star reviews of "BABYCAKES" - it seems that Kim has done just the same: publish supposed recipes of the cakes she sells - but the recipes are not actually those she uses for her retail store! This way, nobody (including other retailers) gets to replicate her cakes. This only works until the word gets around...