8 von 9 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
Readable, but not enjoyable,
Rezension bezieht sich auf: A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Four (Taschenbuch)
I started reading last month, after delaying for several years.
I gave only 2 stars because:
1. The book is too long for the content it holds
2. The dialogs are ordinary, I thought they were better
3. Before dividing the characters in two, someone should have divided the story
4. Why only choose the lesser characters, except Jamie
5. All other characters are only mentioned, but they could be dead as well. I missed a summary at the beginning - one page would suffice.
6. The characters Sansa and Cersei do not touch me. I do not know why, but they act as if they were not real. i.e. Cersei pretending what she is not
7. Only one chapter to introduce the whole universe of religion - too short for me
But if you loved to read the first three books, you might have already discovered yourself. As for the "dance with dragons", the next publishing date is now April 2009