6 von 8 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
Disapointing final of a real good beginning,
Verifizierter Kauf(Was ist das?)
Rezension bezieht sich auf: The One (The selection Book 3) (English Edition) (Kindle Edition)
For one thing: I loved reading the books and couldn't put them down until I finished them but the last book made me wonder about alll the open strings that are not closed. I wanted to cry at the end because there are so many things I wanted to know of this beautiful world Kiera Cass painted in the first books and how all gets concluded,
***SPOILER*** - Please do not read this if you do want to read the book first
There are some questions open I would have loved to see solved or be continued:
1. Why hasn't America told Maxon about the rebels nearby (her Dad, Kriss)?
2. Why hasn't Aberica told Maxon how she feels about him and about Aspen?
3. What's the matter to introduce Paige as a character who disappears 1 chapter after?
4. What happens with the relationship with the Italian princess?
5. Does it work to cancel the castes?
.....and so on....
I really would have to know more about the America they live in, the people, the feelings, the motivation of the southern rebels etc.
Its only a little Cinderella reading without getting the YA elements or any conclusion of the structure behind.
I cannot give more stars as I am a little bit disappointed. So sorry but thank you for the Airy read.