Am höchsten bewertete kritische Rezension
3 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich
Lists ways to effectively manage change in your company.
am 8. Oktober 1999
Success rarely comes without change. And change requires leadership. We all want success but not all of us are taught to succeed. If we manage day-to-day business operations of our company, it will run smoothly without making any noise and growth. To get your company to run and win the race of competition, you have to jolt it, change it, and know how to manage that change to successfuly leverage that change to your advantage.
Kotter argues that, to effectively manage changes in your organiztion, you must:
1. Be scared enough to muster the courage to manage the change and not let your complacency mar your mustered courage. Rabbit.
2. Know how to make a network and use it. Weave, woo, and win. Spider.
3. Know how to envision your company's strategical future. Chess Player.
4. Let the people in your organization know how important the change is, so they become willing to make little sacrifices. Communicator.
5. Give the common person in your company the power to speak and suggest changes. A Just Ruler.
6. Make people go along by giving them short doses of victorious pleasure. Kindergarten Teacher.
7. Not give them too much pleasure or they will become arrogant and lazy. Highschool teacher.
8. Make it a chain reaction. Produce gains from change and use those gains to feed more change. Change-O-Maniac.
9. Make change your culture. Mutiple Personality Disorder & Co.
All of this will become easy to accomplish after you'll read this book. Not bad.