Easy to use soluble dye packet. For polyester and nylon fabrics. Dyes 1 - 1.3kg of fabric.
• For 100% natural fabrics use iDye
• For 100% polyester & nylon use iDye Poly
• For polyester blends use iDye and the corresponding colour of iDye Poly
For best results:
• Read entire instructions before beginning
• Use the stove top method for iDye Poly and polyester blends
• Use constant agitation for uniform colour
STOVE TOP METHOD FOR 100% POLYESTER AND NYLON:
1. Fill a stainless steel or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn heat on high.
2. Add the iDye Poly soluble dye packet and iDye Colour Intensifier to water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add pre-wetted garments or fabric and bring to a rolling boil. Maintain temperature and stir frequently for ½ to 1 hour. For uniform colour use constant agitation.
4. Wash the garment with a mild detergent and dry.
STOVE TOP METHOD FOR POLYESTER AND NYLON BLENDS WITH NATURAL FIBERS:
1. Choose iDye Poly colour closest to the iDye for natural fabrics you are dyeing and add both packets to dye bath.
2. Fill a stainless steel or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn on to high heat.
3. Add iDye Poly, iDye Colour Intensifier, and iDye to the water and stir until dissolved.
4. Add garments/fabric and bring to a boil.
5. Add 237 ml. of non-iodized salt for cotton, linen and rayon 78 ml. of white vinegar for silk. Avoid pouring directly onto fabric.
6. Maintain a rolling boil and stir frequently for ½ to 1 hour. For uniform colour use constant agitation.
7. Gradually cool the fabric and wash with a mild detergent and dry.
* Please note that we are only a retailer of this product and cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any project carried out. We advise all customers to carefully follow instructions set out by the manufacture.