4.0 von 5 Sternen
A guide that I would recommend, 10. Februar 2011
The travel guides from Allianz are generally very well written, and bring the most important points of interest, with little misguided places. The Andalusien Reiseführer is not an exception. I rented a car and travelled through Andalusia, following some of the hints of not so famous places, which I could find on the guide. I must say that I was not at all disappointed. The description of the most important points of interest is very clarifying, as well as the chapters about history, arts, and other cultural notes, of which I am particularly fond of.
An Allianz guide is for people who:
- are interested in a deeper knowledge about the culture of the locals they visit
- are not only going to look at an attraction, make photos and go away
- can spend some more money for eating and lodging (the guide does not bring many cheap travel hints)
- have enough time to explore more of the region
Points which could be better developed:
- hints about cheap eating and lodging places
- maps (those present are not completely exact, and lack the name of several streets)
- opening hours at smaller towns
All in all, it is one of the best and most complete guides in the German market.