Kunden diskutieren > thriller Diskussionsforum

New writing on Kindle - UK and US

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-25 von 51 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 22.04.2011 09:21:57 GMT+02:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 22.04.2011 09:28:21 GMT+02:00
Seb Kirby meint:
Congratulations on the opening of Kindle in Germany!

There is some great new thriller writing on Kindle in the UK and the US. The idea of this thread is to allow authors to tell readers about their work and for readers to comment on what what they would like to see.

Happy and exciting reading!

Best wishes

Seb

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 09:26:22 GMT+02:00
Seb Kirby meint:
Hi

So, to start, I'm grateful for the opportunity to tell you about my murder mystery thriller Take No More, out now on Kindle at the reduced price of Eur 2.34 for a limited period.

This is how the back cover reads:

My name is James Blake.

A single act turns my life upside down. I come home to find my wife, Julia, shot and bleeding. She dies in my arms.

The police are no help. I'm sure they're trying to fit me up for the murder.

I check Julia's messages and find just one. It says 'help me'. It comes with a strange, old-looking image of a woman being seduced. It's all I have to go on. That and the fact that someone is trying to kill me.

But I will find Julia's killers, no matter what it takes.

5 star reviews:

'It hooked me from the first chapter and keeps the pace going throughout.....'

'One of the best thrillers I have read in the past year.....'

'A thriller that grips you from page one......'

'A cracking read........

I hope you will give it a try.

Take No More - A murder mystery thriller. Out now on Kindle at Eur 2.34.

Seb

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 22.04.2011 12:36:28 GMT+02:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 22.04.2011 12:36:52 GMT+02:00
Mel Comley meint:
Hi Seb,

It's lovely to be in Germany, I actually live in France, I have two thrillers available.
Impeding Justice (A Lorne Simpkins thriller) only 0.49 euros (sold over 7000 copies in the UK so far)
Detective Inspector Lorne Simpkins comes up against her long-time nemesis, The Unicorn. After leading Simpkins and her partner into a trap, in which Pete is killed, Lorne comes to the conclusion the criminal is obtaining insider information, enabling him to stay one step ahead of them.

Can Lorne uncover who the mole is before The Unicorn harms her daughter?

and Final Justice (A Lorne Simpkins thriller) only 0.99 euros (sold 5000 copies in UK)

This is the sequel to Impeding Justice but is also a standalone thriller/adventure.

After suffering a breakdown and quitting the force, former Detective Inspector Lorne Simpkins is contacted by a friend at MI6 to help in a covert operation. Against her will, Lorne is convinced to help track down an old enemy, a sadistic and calculating criminal whose ambition is to become the world's richest man.

It’s up to Lorne and the agent to prevent him, which results in a chase through France.

Happy Easter everyone.

Mel ;-)

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 15:02:14 GMT+02:00
DavidT meint:
#1 in Spy Stories and Tales of Intrigue in the US
#7 in Thrillers in the US
#24 on the US Amazon Kindle Bestseller List,

My thriller, Trojan Horse, is a love story wrapped around a thriller about an investment banker who falls for an exotic spy and then teams up with her to stop a Muslim internet terrorist plot to cripple the world's oil capacity.

And The Gravy Train is my novella about a young investment banker who helps an aging Chairman try to buy his company back while the Wall Street sharks who drove it into bankruptcy do all they can to stop them so the sharks can carve it up for themselves.

Both are EUR 0,99
Trojan Horse
The Gravy Train

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 18:05:49 GMT+02:00
I am a US crime fiction/thriller author, and I'm delighted to introduce myself to you. I have published 7 novels, all of which are on Kindle as well as print. Three of them include:

Set the Night on Fire My most recent thriller that goes back, in part, to the Sixties in the US

Doubleback (The Georgia Davis Series) A thriller that starts in Chicago, and ends on the Arizona border.

Easy Innocence (Georgia Davis Mysteries) A dark mystery that explores how far teen age girls will go to be accepted by their peers. Turns out it's quite far.

Nice Girl Does Noir -- Vol. 2 (With an intro by J.A. Konrath) A collection of stand alone noir short stories. Two are set in pre-war Germany.

I hope you'll take a look at them.

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 18:25:19 GMT+02:00
Taylor O meint:
Hi Seb,
What a nice thing your doing letting us introduce our work to the new Kindle family branch. I like to introduce my latest release:
The Kincaid Way even though it is listed as a sequel readers will have no problem following because it was written as a stand alone book more than a sequel.

THE KINCAID WAY [Sequel to Mine Alone]
The Kincaid Way ...does it work?.
This book has two on going stories. One about Matt and the other is about Brian his uncle.

The Kincaid's are a family who for generations felt their women needed to be submissive to the husbands. And if that meant training and discipline so be it.

Matt chooses not to follow the family way. He decides differently, once his intended bride ignores his plans, and makes unsuitable arrangements of her own.

Brian the town sheriff has followed-- The Kincaid Way his whole life. He and his wife once they came to an understanding each found happiness. He now has been a widower for a number of years. When Ellen, a independent and strong self-willed woman, comes to town he finds that desire isn't dead after all. However, she has no interest at all in him. And no intention of submitting to any one. Can the Kincaid way get each man his heart's desire?
THE KINCAID WAY [Sequel to Mine Alone]

I know you will find all my books very different than the usual boy meets girl romance.

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 22:17:36 GMT+02:00
Pamela Lewis meint:
Olympische Spiele Aktivitäten, denn wir einen großen Export (Gr-uppe) mit guten Glauben sind, laufen eine Reihe ganz neu, haben original (ite.ms) mit vorteilhaftem Preis und Garantiekarte in Ihrer country.We viele internationale (Zusam-rator) und OOD Air Express: DHL, UPS, Fedex ... ect.And können Sie Ihre Produkte in 3-4 erhalten arbeiten days.For das Kommen des Olympischen Spielen, wenn auch nur kaufen unsere, können Sie den günstigen Preis genießen und erhalten Sie kostenlose exquisites Geschenk-Olympiade Glück Baby.
Kontaktieren Sie uns: (www.oeebay.com) EMAIL: service@oeebay.com

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 23:35:57 GMT+02:00
Debbie meint:
Michael Redford died on his seventeenth birthday - the night Eddie picked him up off the street, shot him full of heroin and assaulted him.

Just 99 euros. Psychological thriller Hamelin's Child was long-listed for a prestigious UK crime writing award. It's deep and dark and if you like nail-biting tension, why not give a try and download a free sample?

Amazon Germany won't let me link to my book right now but it's at Hamelin's Child if you're interested.

Thanks

Debbie

Veröffentlicht am 23.04.2011 20:10:32 GMT+02:00
Mark Adair meint:
"It's brilliant!" "mind bending" "astonishing twists and turns" "I absolutely loved this book" "master of witty dialog" "edge of my seat from the very first page until the end, and the twists and turns had my mind reeling well after" "masterful plot" "thrilling ride"

The Father's Child - top 20 technothriller

John Truman, a bright, introverted, college student belongs to the New Dawn...he just doesn't know it yet. The plans of the 300-year-old, Oxford-based, secret society revolve around him, the final piece in their puzzle. He struggles with almost everything - the girl he loves, the uber-social best friend, his estranged father, and the recurring visions that compromise his ability to interact with others. All John wants is to get through today; all they want is to rule the world.

Suspense, intrigue, mystery, and romance all woven together into one thrilling tapestry. Enter a world where nothing is what it seems and no one can be trusted. Are you ready?

Veröffentlicht am 26.04.2011 19:15:33 GMT+02:00
Rye James meint:
On sale for a limited time!!

A Soul Worth Taking (The Evil Series)
Hell wants him.

Heaven wants to save him.

What would you do when those you love most are ripped away?

After tragedy strikes Mike Moore, he is visited by two mysterious strangers. One sees an opportunity to take advantage of him while he's in his darkest moments and takes him to the lowest depths of his soul, tempting his desires to take revenge for what he has lost. The other tries to help him rise above the darkness, giving him the support he needs to fight against the evil that has come for him. What transpires is a personal struggle between good and evil.

Escape
"Escape is an action packed and never ending ride of "what nexts". The pace is quick and the story, a fast read. The author, Mr. James shows talent with drawing his readers into the story and taking them on an adventure." ------Cafe of Dreams Book Reviews

"Escape draws you in immediately with this suspenseful tale with lots of action to boot..."-------The Reader Review

Ray Spencer has discovered information that the company he works for is falsifying their financial records. Unfortunately for him-they know it. He turns to his girlfriend for help, but will she help him escape? Or was she the one who set him up? He's soon framed for a murder, forcing him to go on the run from the law. A hit man is hired to kill him. The FBI is brought in to track him down. Will they find him before the hit man does? Or will he be able to clear his name before either gets to him? He knows at every turn there could be someone waiting for him. Escape is his only option.

Rye James
The Assassin
Bounty Hunter

Veröffentlicht am 04.05.2011 12:59:05 GMT+02:00
HIDING THE ELEPHANT (Simon Grant Mysteries)

• No. 2 in the Kindle Store > eBooks > eBooks foreign language > English > Mystery & Thrillers > Police novels
• # 10 in Kindle Store > eBooks > eBooks foreign language > English > Fiction > Literary
• No. 50 in Books > Mystery & Thrillers > Police novels

5.0 out of 5 stars A Complex and Fascinating Mystery ,1. May 2011
From
Leighton D. Gage (São Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: HIDING THE ELEPHANT (Simon Grant Mystery) (Kindle Edition)
With this first book in the series, I've become a fan Mira Kolar-Brown's Simon Grant.
I think you will too.
Try it!

LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS (Simon Grant Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Sophomore Slump ,1. May 2011
From
Leighton D. Gage (São Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS (Simon Grant Mystery) (Kindle Edition)
Mira Kolar-Brown's second book, "Lock Up You Daughters", is, if anything, even better than her first, "Hiding the Elephant." HIDING THE ELEPHANT (Simon Grant Mystery) But that's not to say that you should skip the second and plunge immediately into the first.
That would be a twofold mistake. First, because you'd be passing up a terrific book, and, second, because Mira reveals, in "Daughters," some things that remain unresolved and mysterious in "Elephant".
And, once you've been there, you can not go back.

Veröffentlicht am 05.05.2011 05:49:28 GMT+02:00
[Von Amazon gelöscht am 08.11.2011 08:28:12 GMT+01:00]

Veröffentlicht am 05.05.2011 05:52:08 GMT+02:00

Veröffentlicht am 05.05.2011 05:53:34 GMT+02:00

Veröffentlicht am 05.05.2011 16:32:05 GMT+02:00
Everlasting life isn't just for believers anymore...
COLD FAITH AND ZOMBIES

When no one believes you, what will you do?
FIRST ZOMBIE

Veröffentlicht am 05.05.2011 20:07:23 GMT+02:00
[Von Amazon gelöscht am 01.02.2013 12:58:24 GMT+01:00]

Veröffentlicht am 06.05.2011 07:35:12 GMT+02:00
[Von Amazon gelöscht am 08.11.2011 08:28:23 GMT+01:00]

Veröffentlicht am 13.05.2011 09:33:36 GMT+02:00
[Vom Autor gelöscht am 13.05.2011 09:33:49 GMT+02:00]

Veröffentlicht am 25.06.2011 17:51:08 GMT+02:00
Seb Kirby meint:
Einfach zu sagen, dass Take No More ist jetzt:

* Nr. 8 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Krimis & Thriller > Thriller > Spannung
* Nr. 12 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Krimis & Thriller > Krimis
* Nr. 25 in Englische Bücher > Krimis & Thriller > Thriller > Spannung

Und der Preis für diese große Kindle Thriller hat nur 0,99 ¤ wurden für eine begrenzte Zeit die Förderung im Juni reduziert!

Best wishes

Seb

Veröffentlicht am 27.06.2011 07:57:15 GMT+02:00
[Von Amazon gelöscht am 08.11.2011 08:29:19 GMT+01:00]

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 28.06.2011 00:20:41 GMT+02:00
Hank meint:
Hello readers:

If you like short stories, mystery, murder and an easy summer read, check out "The Early Cases of the Murder Squad" on sale for 99 cents for a limited time.

Veröffentlicht am 02.07.2011 08:34:14 GMT+02:00
Seb Kirby meint:
Hi

Was ist das dunkle Geheimnis im Herzen von 'Take No More "?

Finden Sie heraus, in die Top Kindle Thriller ..............

Take No More.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Seb

Veröffentlicht am 04.07.2011 22:14:52 GMT+02:00
Seb Kirby meint:
Hallo

Ein weiterer Aussichtspunkt auf Top Kindle Thriller [[ASIN: B004EYUH9C Take No More]]:

Take No More - Julias Geschichte

In "No More Take 'ist Julia Blake Konservator, die Arbeit mit klassischen Gemälden. Ihre Expertise umfasst Imaging unter der Oberfläche der Malereien zu entdecken, was darunter liegt. Sie ist sich sicher, dass eine Reihe dieser wertvollen Gemälden wie beschrieben «fehlt, verloren geglaubte oder zerstört" haben in der Tat als ein Mittel, sie zu verstecken und die Verhinderung ihrer Zerstörung, wenn die moralische Edikte der Vergangenheit als ungeeignet übermalt. Sie hat sich eine Sammlung von Bildern in Florenz, die vielversprechend aussieht verfolgt und hat sich auf die neuen bildgebenden Verfahren verwenden, um zu versuchen, um eine versteckte Meisterwerk zu entdecken und ihren Ruf weg.

'Take No More "beginnt, wenn James Blake, Julia Mann, kehrt in ihre Heimat in London zu finden, dass sie wurde erschossen. Was hatte sie nach London zurück unangekündigte gebracht? Warum hatte man sie getötet?

Blake bestimmt ihr Mörder, egal was finden. Er hat wenig weiter zu gehen - gerade ihre letzte Botschaft an ihn geschickt von ihrem Handy: "hilf mir" mit einem Anhang zeigt Michelangelos "Leda und der Schwan". Es gibt keine Hilfe von der Polizei, als er von den unsympathischen Inspector Hendricks, die ihn verdächtigt, den Mord behindert wird ......

[[ASIN: B004EYUH9C Take No More]] ist ab sofort auf Kindle.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Seb

Veröffentlicht am 05.07.2011 09:29:22 GMT+02:00
Good morning! I am new to Amazon.de and please pardon my very bad Deutsch which follows this English one. I am an author of 3 novels The Crossing an adventure and action book. My second book, which is a thriller is The Assassins' Village and my latest which is a short ghost story that is TRUE! It happened to me when I was much younger. This story is The Bamboo Mirror I also have an author profile on here if you'd like more information on me and my books. Nice to be here and I'm looking forward to 'meeting' lots of you!
Faith Mortimer

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 05.07.2011 10:24:01 GMT+02:00
Mel Comley meint:
Hi everyone, I'd like to bring the following kindle books to your attention.

A fast-paced read that will keep you clinging to your seat.

A feisty female protagonist, a Unicorn and a 24 hour deadline to close the case.

What more would you want from a thriller?

Mel
Impeding Justice
Final Justice The sequel to Impeding Justice
High Spirits A TRUE paranormal short story
A Twist in the Tale Five short stories.

Hallo,

Ich möchte meine beiden Thrillern vorstellen zu können. Sie sind in Englisch, aber ich kenne eine Menge Leute, die Deutsch sehr gut Englisch sprechen.

Ein rasantes lesen, die dich Festhalten an Ihren Sitz wird.

Ein feisty weiblichen Protagonistin, ein Einhorn und eine 24-Stunden-Frist, um den Fall abzuschließen.

Was würden Sie von einem Thriller wollen?

Mel
[[ASIN: B0045UA6F0 Behindern Justice]]
[[ASIN: B004OEKFYO Final Justice]] Die Fortsetzung Behindern Justiz
[[ASIN: B00579F9Z0 High Spirits]] A TRUE paranormale Kurzgeschichte
[[ASIN: B0058VGFLY A Twist in the Tale]] Fünf Kurzgeschichten.
‹ Zurück 1 2 3 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kürzliche Einträge in thriller Diskussionsforum

Diskussion Antworten Jüngster Beitrag
Der Vollstrecker, Still Missing, Töte mich..gelesen..Wer hat neue Empfehlungen für mich? 7169 Vor 8 Stunden
Suche gute Thriller/Horror Buchreihe bzw Serie 0 Vor 3 Tagen
Actionthriller mit Hohem Tempo - Bestenliste und Lesetipps gesucht 13 Vor 7 Tagen
ähnlich der graf von monte christo 1 Vor 9 Tagen
Iris Johansen - Eve Duncan Reihe 2 Vor 10 Tagen
Suche Thriller um das Thema Vergessen oder psychische Krankheiten 8 Vor 14 Tagen
Spionagethriller und Agententhriller - Bestenlisten und Lesetipps gesucht und vorgestellt 40 Vor 16 Tagen
Suche guten Thriller 37 Vor 17 Tagen
Suche Thriller mit bestimmten Kriterien 16 Vor 19 Tagen
Suche Abenteuer bzw. Actionreiche Thriller 37 Vor 20 Tagen
Neue deutsche Thriller gesucht!!!! 261 Vor 20 Tagen
Wer kennt gute Krimi-Debuts ? 160 Vor 22 Tagen
ARRAY(0xae587d74)

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  17
Beiträge insgesamt:  51
Erster Beitrag:  22.04.2011
Jüngster Beitrag:  01.07.2012

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 1 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen