Kunden diskutieren > englische bücher Diskussionsforum

Free Books For March 10, 2012 - Just post the link below

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-4 von 4 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 10.03.2012 17:37:45 GMT+01:00
John J meint:
Gas MaskLust DementedBreeze On The East River

Veröffentlicht am 10.03.2012 20:26:57 GMT+01:00
Unspoken Love during the Vietnam War (The Poem) (English Edition)
Unspoken Love during the Vietnam War by Zero

This book should be offered free sometime on the 10th through the 12th of March, 2012.

Written in 1975, and hidden away for 37 years.

At that time there was no avenue for anything that referred to same sex love. It was written in a loose iambic pentameter, octave rhyme, as a form of cloaking the subject matter. The poem was created after the fact, over pot and booze, and was a catharsis. I created it for an English Literature project. The Professor, Dr. W. read it, gave it a brief moment of verbal disgusted review. I never even submitted it for the grade.

It is a story poem of disaster on a Navy ship, and the display of spiritual love of one man for another. It is not sexually erotic.

It was an awakening to me of an entire "hidden" society, I didn't know existed. The political implications were swept away, and the defiance was real.

It is being told by myself. It is not my story, I still tear up thinking about it. It is what I saw.

ZERO

Veröffentlicht am 11.03.2012 01:39:39 GMT+01:00
S LIVINGSTON meint:
"Choose Your Future" one of the short stories from my collection "Kindling" is free to download this weekend.
If you enjoy reading this story any reviews would be greatly appreciated.
Best wishes, Stephen Livingston.

Veröffentlicht am 11.03.2012 10:31:21 GMT+01:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 11.03.2012 10:39:08 GMT+01:00
A Handful of Songs & Poems

Here is a link to my collection of song lyrics and poems. The book was first published in 1983 in paperback form. It is on promotion FREE for 3 days from tomorrow (12/03/2012).

I hope you enjoy it.
Robert M Lidster
‹ Zurück 1 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kürzliche Einträge in englische bücher Diskussionsforum (571 Diskussionen)

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  4
Beiträge insgesamt:  4
Erster Beitrag:  10.03.2012
Jüngster Beitrag:  11.03.2012

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 1 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen