newseasonhw2015 Hier klicken Jetzt Mitglied werden lagercrantz Cloud Drive Photos Professionelle Fotografie2 Learn More praktisch Siemens Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Sparpaket Autorip SummerSale
Kunden diskutieren > englische bücher Diskussionsforum

*Adult Paranormal Romance Authors Post Here*

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-12 von 12 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 22.04.2011 16:32:08 GMT+02:00
Pretty Vampire: My Curse is my Blessing (vampires - Vampire Erotica - adult paranormal romance - pirates) (English Edition)

Description:

The English Captain of the “Medusa’s Lair” pirate ship gets killed in battle leaving his only daughter “Mar” with the dilemma of taking the Captain title. The crew does not seem to accept her as a Captain because she is a young female.

What the crew does not know is that Mar was attacked by a vampire on the night of her 22 birthday and she is now a vampire. After a demonstration of vampire power the crew does not dare to question her abilities and start calling her Captain right away.

Mar is going to find herself attracted to two very different men working for her and she will explore her sexuality with them.

"Vampire Erotica content"

A Vampire Raised by Werewolves: Learning to Howl (vampires - vampires and werewolves) (English Edition)

Description:

My grandfather was a famous Italian scientist and when he and his only daughter were turn into vampires he tried to find a cure without success. His daughter was now used to being a vampire but she really wanted to have a baby. She had a boyfriend but vampires couldn’t have babies.

After a century of trying he finally was able to create the serum that could help her get pregnant and I was born. When I was two months old the three of us went to the Colorado Mountains for a nice vacation.

My grandfather and my mother were killed there by renegade vampires.After the killers left me to be eaten by wild animals a werewolf couple found me and raised me like a daughter the werewolf way!

*Mild Adult Content*

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 19:00:39 GMT+02:00
Dawn Judd meint:
Reining In (The Network)
Khalida is a five thousand year old vampire. As technology and national security become more prominent, it becomes harder and harder for her to hide her secret from the world. In order to remain undetected by humans, she creates a network of people whose only job is to hide her identity.
But these aren't just any group of people. They are the best of the best, brought to her by chance; tied to her by a bond stronger than any she's ever known before. Being discovered by the human world isn't Khalida's only concern, however. She has made enemies in the vampire world.
When she makes a mistake that exposes her to those who want to take revenge on her, she is tossed into a whirlwind of death and destruction. She has to find out who is killing the humans who have become her family, and save those who remain.
Khalida has spent her entire life trying to protect the people she loves, but ultimately, she will have to decide between the ghosts of her past and the people who have put their lives on the line for her. Her decision may haunt her for the rest of her life.

Phantom Rising (The Network)
After being forced to kill her own son, Khalida begins to spiral into a deep depression. With Jake gone and the Network in danger of falling apart, she runs away from Mack and everyone else she loves, hoping that they will be safer without her near.
However, Fate has something else in mind for Khalida, and soon she learns that Vyktor had a secret that he was keeping from her. His secret becomes her chance at redemption.
But atonement doesn't come without a price. She will have to risk everything to find the answers to the mysterious events surrounding her. Has Vyktor come back from the dead to exact his revenge?
The only way to find out is for Khalida to face her fears. She must fight the monster that haunts her and save the one person that holds the key to her past.

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 20:18:12 GMT+02:00
Alex meint:
Hallo Deutschland! Herzlich willkommen in Kindle Bücher! (I hope that sentence makes sense, if not, I apoligize!)

Vampire Vintage Book One : Belladonna in Hollywood - A Vampire Novel (Vampire Vintage Series)
Belladonna knew her life was about to get even worse the day she had to throw Rosie off the Hollywood sign.

What she sought was Golden Age glamor, fame, flashbulbs, and the man who played Dracula. What she got was Hollywood's underbelly - drugs, degenerates, phoneys, and a vampire with one hell of an attitude.

Blood, Revenge, Gangsters, Vampires, Bela Lugosi & Guns.

~ Alex.

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2011 20:33:03 GMT+02:00
Shifters of 2040 press release

Author Ami Blackwelder Releases New book, The Shifters of 2040, As Part Of The Shifter Evolutions Saga 

For Immediate Release

The Shifters of 2040
By Ami Blackwelder
Publisher: Eloquent Enraptures Publishing 
ISBN: 9781453785133
Pages: 327
Published: 2010

America 2040. Three Species. Divided Lovers. The Race is on for Planet Earth.
Set in Alaska in 2040, Melissa Marn and Bruce Wilder must work under the iron fist of the SCM, while still trying to maintain humanity. Discovering a world of shifters and hybrids, the scientists must struggle with human prejudice and betrayal. With the original ancestors, dubbed shifters, still living on earth, humans are in the midst of a fifteen year old war. As the eldest hybrids, Unseen and Diamond, learn about humans the hard way, with the loss of loved ones and sacrifices, love on planet earth proves challenging. With underlining themes of how prejudice breaks human connections and animal/wildlife conservation, this novel which has received rave reviews will leave the reader flipping through the pages.

About The Author
Ami Blackwelder is a forbidden romance writer in the paranormal and historical romance genre. Growing up in Florida, she went to UCf and in 1997 received her BA in English and teaching credentials. She traveled overseas to teach in Thailand, Nepal, Tibet, China and Korea. Thailand is considered her second home now. She has always loved writing and wrote poems and short stores since childhood; however, her novels began when she was in Thailand. Having won the Best Fiction Award from the University of Central Florida (Yes, The Blair Witch Project University;), her fiction From Joy We Come, Unto Joy We Return was published in the on campus literary magazine: Cypress Dome and remains to this day in University libraries around the country. Later, she achieved the Semi-Finals in a Laurel Hemingway contest and published a few poems in the Thailand's Expat magazine, and an article in the Thailand's People newspaper. Additionally, she has published poetry in the Korea's AIM magazine, the American Poetic Monthly magazine and Twisted Dreams Magazine.

From John McLaughlin, a screen writer for Black Swan: "I'm extremely impressed with the quality of your writing and the range of your storytelling. I wish you all the luck in the world, and I'm confident that your dedication and talent will help you make it big! Feel free to send script when you're done."
Best, John McLaughlin

Other Books By Ami Blackwelder:

The Gate of Lake Forest - 9781449557560
The Hunted of 2060 - 9781452805474
The Day the Flowers Died - 9781450571685
The Ancient Genesis - 9781450538596

For review copies, interviews, or general information please contact the author:

Ami Blackwelder
Email: touch-of-grace@hotmail.com

The Shifters of 2040 is available on the author’s website, from the publisher at CreateSpace.com, on Amazon.com and BN.com

Bookstores and Libraries should contact their wholesaler (found on the author's website) or contact Ingram or Baker & Taylor for discounts.

Veröffentlicht am 24.04.2011 03:17:37 GMT+02:00
RomanticSF meint:
Hallo deutsche Leser,

Ich bin eine Amerikanische Autorin von Erotischen Vampirromanen (und auch griechischen Goettern!). Hier sind meine Buecher:

Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires #1)
Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires #2)
Gabriel's Mate (Scanguards Vampires #3)
Venice Vampyr (Venice Vampyr #1)
Venice Vampyr: Final Affair (Venice Vampyr #2)
A Touch of Greek (Out of Olympus #1)

Ich hoffe, die Buecher gefallen Euch. Mein 4. Buch in der Vampir Serie Scanguards Vampires kommt Ende April raus, und der 2. Griechische Gott Roman (Out of Olympus Serie) wird diesen Sommer veroeffentlicht. Die 3. Novelle in der Venice Vampyr Serie kommt auch etwa Ende April raus.

Viel Spass!
Tina Folsom

Veröffentlicht am 24.04.2011 13:51:13 GMT+02:00
ghostlover meint:
Guten Tag. I have four paranormal romance/mysteries. The first group are a series called "The Mary O"Reilly Paranormal Mystery Series." Mary O'Reilly was a Chicago Police Officer who was shot in the line of duty. She dies on the operating table, but gets a choice to come back to earth - knowing that things would be different. She decides to come back and finds that she can communicate with ghosts. So, she opens a Private Investigation Agency and solves cases for people already dead.
Loose Ends (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery)
Good Tidings (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery)
Never Forgotten (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery)

My other book, "The Ghosts of New Orleans" is set after a hurricane devastates the coastline area around New Orleans. A group of government officials who deal specifically in paranormal activities are sent to the area to move the spirits of those who have died on to the next world, so the land will be habitable for humans. While trying to move spirits on, they encounter an evil force who desires control over the spirits.
The Ghosts Of New Orleans (A PARANORMAL RESEARCH AND CONTAINMENT DIVISION (PRCD) CASE FILE)

I hope you enjoy these books!

Sincerely,

Terri Reid

Veröffentlicht am 24.04.2011 22:07:41 GMT+02:00
The Samantha Sweet mystery series contain touches of romance and the paranormal as well. Samantha is a woman who breaks into houses for a living. In the first book, Sweet Masterpiece (The Samantha Sweet Mysteries) Sam is given a wooden box which gives her powers she never dreamed she had. When she discovers an unmarked grave at one of her properties, she finds herself working with the sheriff to discover what happened.

Veröffentlicht am 01.06.2011 10:59:07 GMT+02:00
The first trilogy of Celeste's Nites Novelettes(Claiming Celeste, Hunting Celeste, Sharing Celeste)
Claiming Celeste:
Jacques is hypnotized by Celeste and makes plans for her seduction. Little did he know that it would be he who would be seduced. Seduced by her love, seduced by her body and inevitably seduced by her vampiric charms. But he is not the only one to fall for her seduction; there is another with a more eternal kiss of death on his mind.

Hunting Celeste:
Jacques and Armand track Celeste to New Jersey in a seedy bar on the Southside. Both brothers seduce her, trying to tempt her into their protection. Celeste again leaves unable to share her dark secret with these men though they prove to be steadily wearing her resist down with their sweet words and soft touches.

Sharing Celeste:
Jacques let's Armand have the lead in bringing back their elusive vixen. But Celeste is proving to be a very hard negotiator in bed and out of it
Thanks for your consideraton!
Clarrissa Lee Moon
Celeste Nites

Veröffentlicht am 01.06.2011 22:45:55 GMT+02:00
~Lady Renate meint:
Noch einer! Fantasy mit romantische, krimi und thriller Momenten.

Exogenesis (Celestial Mists)

When a respectable doctor mysteriously dies and his death is subsequently ruled a homicide, it sends shock-waves through the English village of Helmsley. As the investigation unfolds, few clues are found and only the local priest, Father Montgomery, and the doctor's daughter, Siobhan, seem at all affected by the man's passing. To make matters worse, the newspaper start writing scandalous stories about the murder and to top it all off, the body, not yet cold in the ground, is stolen from its coffin without a trace.

When Siobhan starts suffering from terrifying, prophetic dreams and a collection of Satanic books are found in the doctor's closet, the investigation takes a paranormal turn and demonic forces they never knew existed come into play. As Siobhan tries to familiarize herself with this unknown world, she is thrown off-balance by two completely different men - both of whom strangers from out of town. But can she trust her feelings? Can she trust them? Lies will unravel and secrets are revealed as a showdown with her father's killer creeps closer.

Just when she thinks nothing can surprise her anymore, she is granted a visit from Satan himself (he prefers to be called Lucifer, which has a nicer ring to it), who is not at all as she imagined and makes her a surprising offer. Angels, demons and humans face off in this paranormal fantasy series that proves politics exists not only on Earth. 'Exogenesis' only shows the tip of the ice-berg. War is coming. An apocalyptic celestial war that will forever change the face of the Earth.

Veröffentlicht am 02.06.2011 05:25:55 GMT+02:00
THE NECROMANCER

Michelle was brutally attacked in her locked hotel room. The police didn't believe her and thought she had invited a man to her room for a little sexual encounter, which went dangerously out of control. She decides an affair with the devilishly handsome man who moved into her building might cure her of the panic attacks. How can she know she picked the wrong man. A man known as the Necromancer...

The Necromancer Complete novel on sale for 0,99. Enjoy!

Veröffentlicht am 12.06.2011 19:14:24 GMT+02:00
I have two paranormal romance books, and while they are classified as young adult, I have a large adult audience. I hope you check them out!

Breathless (The Cordelia Chronicles)
When tall, dark, and mysterious Chaseyn Lear arrives in the small town of Evergreen, Colorado, high school senior Lia Jameson's life is turned upside-down. An unexpected twist of fate unravels a long-time family curse that puts Lia in the center of a supernatural drama and threatens her life.

Wanderlust (The Cordelia Chronicles)
Lia Jameson is excited to embark on the journey of a lifetime with her best friend, Addie, and the jock who's out to make her his own, Eli. There's just one catch. Alexei is no longer the only vampire eager to get his fangs on her. With Chaseyn out of the picture, Lia must try to keep Addie in the dark about her dangerous secret, while a bevy of new undead allies make every effort to help Lia journey across the European continent unscathed. Will she escape the evil clutches of Alexei? Will she return to Chaseyn? All of these answers and more can be found in the pages of Wanderlust.

Veröffentlicht am 16.06.2011 05:18:18 GMT+02:00
If you like mysteries laced with urban fantasy, sci-fi, horror, try the Chase Dagger series by Lee Driver. Dagger takes on cases that are more like X-Files and he's assisted by a shapeshifter.
‹ Zurück 1 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  12
Beiträge insgesamt:  12
Erster Beitrag:  22.04.2011
Jüngster Beitrag:  16.06.2011

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 4 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen