Kunden diskutieren > englische bücher Diskussionsforum

Curl up with a good book:)

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-3 von 3 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 18.02.2012 13:58:00 GMT+01:00
Gecko129 meint:
Shadowland

If you like the YA, historical or fantasy genres then please give this a try, you'll be glad you did and so will I!

Shadowland  is a YA story of historical fantasy set in Dark Ages Britain.

`I have lived more years than I can remember, probably more than the sum of all your years combined. Kings have called me friend and brigands have sworn to burn the flesh from my bones even if they have to search all seven halls of the shadowland to find me.'

On the night of midwinter's eve, a storyteller takes his listeners back to the Dark ages and a tale from his youth.

Deserted by its Roman masters, Britain has been invaded by the Saxons at the invitation of Vortigern, traitorous leader of the Britons. Now, as the tribes unite to reclaim their land, one man must rise to lead them and become their true and only king.
Shadowland
Antwort auf den Eintrag von Gecko129:
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)

Veröffentlicht am 09.05.2012 15:48:23 GMT+02:00
Frank Mundo meint:
"The Brubury Tales is a landmark book, in what is going to be -- and already is -- an exceptional, distinguished literary career." --Carolyn See of The Washington Post

Veröffentlicht am 12.05.2012 23:21:00 GMT+02:00
Sometimes you have to go All In
5 star thriller.
‹ Zurück 1 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  3
Beiträge insgesamt:  3
Erster Beitrag:  18.02.2012
Jüngster Beitrag:  12.05.2012

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 1 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen