Kunden diskutieren > englische bücher Diskussionsforum

We can get a book for free? Great! Please post here!

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
401-425 von 617 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Veröffentlicht am 24.05.2013 08:12:37 GMT+02:00
Downloaded in this moment: Catnip by Valerie Tate.

>>What can go wrong when an elderly matriarch leaves the family fortune to her cat?
Just about everything, including ‘catnapping’ and murder!
CATNIP is a mystery set in the picturesque town of Dunbarton, Ontario, and tells the story of what befalls the dysfunctional Dunbar family, and the chaos that ensues, when the matriarch of the clan leaves the family fortune to her cat.<<

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 24.05.2013 11:24:38 GMT+02:00
susan kish meint:
The kindle select eBook The Black Kid of Windsor Castle would be free for prime members. A great historical fiction based on a true story. read it soon.

Veröffentlicht am 24.05.2013 13:47:04 GMT+02:00
PA meint:
Dead Is the New Black (Fashion Avenue Mysteries)
Street Music - A Phineas Troutt Short Mystery Story
With Love And Squalor (Killer Kindle)

huzzah!

Veröffentlicht am 27.05.2013 16:52:43 GMT+02:00
Gaspar And The Fantastical Hats

FREE AMAZON DOWNLOAD 27-28 MAY!

The fantasy novella, Gaspar And The Fantastical Hats, has now received three reviews, all 5 stars, two on Amazon US and one on Amazon UK.

Amazon UK 5 Stars
For Pratchett Fans...
"This fantasy novella is a prequel to Gaspar the Thief. Although I read it afterwards, I still enjoyed it very much. We are introduced to Gaspar, a freelance thief unaffiliated to the Thieves' Guild, who is blackmailed into stealing a magical artefact from the Wizards' Guild. The plot is tightly woven and works well, while the writing flows to create rounded characters. Gaspar's world owes something to Terry Pratchett's Discworld, but it's never a parody, and if you enjoy Pratchett then I think there's a good chance you'll like this."

Amazon US 5 Stars
Best 2nd book I should have read 1st
"After reading Gaspar The Thief, I wanted another book based on these characters so badly that I did a search hoping for a trilogy. I found this and, although it is not a trilogy, it was great to be back with these wonderful characters again. I am hoping for another book sometime in the future. Check out my review of Gaspar the Thief also. Both are great reads."

Amazon US 5 Stars
Excellent!
"I finished "Gaspar And The Fantastical Hats" last night (at 3 am) since it was too good to put down. I really liked it and can recommend it to anyone who likes Pratchett and other humoristic fantasy. With the Gaspar books, David has created an Ankh-Morpork like city where things ain't quite as it is in our world. All I can say is: read it!"

Veröffentlicht am 29.05.2013 12:56:03 GMT+02:00
Sizzling psychological thriller, FRY is free from 29th May until 31st May.

She acts like she's your new best friend, but is she really a deadly enemy?

If you enjoyed Single White Female, then this one's for you!

viewBook.at/B00BSGIDRM

Veröffentlicht am 02.06.2013 13:44:14 GMT+02:00
John S. meint:
Romantic story of a girl, trying to save her family by participating in a contest to become the immortal's bride, without realizing the full scope of her decision...

The Bride of the Immortal

Veröffentlicht am 04.06.2013 01:12:24 GMT+02:00
Irma Fritz meint:
Markieren Sie Ihre Kalender zum kostenlosen download dieses Wochenende!

Cigarette Break (The Angel of Death) - C.J. und Crystal sind verschwunden nachdem sie das letzte Mal in einer abgelegen Kanadischen Pension gesehen wurden.

Kostenlos am Freitag, Samstag u. Sonntag - 7. bis 9. Juni. Nicht verpassen!

Veröffentlicht am 04.06.2013 15:46:44 GMT+02:00
CMS meint:
Available June 4th and 5th: GHOSTBOUND - Love is Stronger than Death
Genre: Romantic Fantasy

Can there be hope for love beyond the grave?
Elizabeth is stunned. Daniel, the handsome detective shes met while researching a mysterious series of murders in London, was killed right in front of her. But she soon learns that Daniels ghost is stranded in this world and that shes the only person who can see and hear him. They team up to find his murderers and come to realize that things aren't what they first seemed to be.
There's only one question that bothers Elizabeth even more: Has fate really given Daniel and her a second chance? Or is this just a brief respite from the inevitable?

http://www.amazon.com/GHOSTBOUND-Love-Stronger-Death-ebook/dp/B00D56QKOQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370353444&sr=8-1&keywords=Ghostbound

Germany: GHOSTBOUND - Love is Stronger than Death (GHOSTBOUND-Series Book 1) (English Edition)

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/GHOSTBOUND-Love-Stronger-Death-ebook/dp/B00D56QKOQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370353532&sr=8-1&keywords=Ghostbound

Veröffentlicht am 05.06.2013 09:48:26 GMT+02:00
Sharon Reamer meint:
Shaky Ground: a novel of the Schattenreich: 2 FREE on Kindle from June 05 - June 09, 2013
The sequel to Primary Fault Primary Fault - on sale for $0.99 digital until June 13

Cologne, Germany.

Her bruises barely healed, Caitlin Schwarzbach needs time to settle into expatriate life with her brother Gus. Caitlin looks forward to her new job. She has new friends. She also has new enemies. And a new boyfriend. Hagen von der Lahn owns a haunted castle, a title, and the sexiest smile she's ever seen. But her romantic reunion with the baron of Burg Lahn is cut short when Gus's car blows up.

Far from being settled, Caitlin's life has also become supernaturally complicated. Long-term goal: Accept a new paradigm that includes Celtic deities and ancient curses. Short-term goal: Choose between keeping Gus safe or learning the truth about her past and its implications for her future. When she learns about a hydrofracture experiment in Cologne being conducted by her enemies, Caitlin' short-term goal becomes dangerously acute.

Shaky Ground is a unique and gripping novel of suspense blended with contemporary Otherworld fantasy and a generous portion of real-world science.

Veröffentlicht am 05.06.2013 21:27:40 GMT+02:00
Shot of Tequila. by J. Konrath - featuring Ltd. Jack Daniels Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels/Luther Kite Thriller) and -Tequila!
Grab it as long as it's free - it's worth it!

Veröffentlicht am 07.06.2013 17:13:45 GMT+02:00
Irma Fritz meint:
C.J. und Crystal wurden beim Pizza essen in einem abgelegenen Kanadischen Ort gesehen. Dann sind sie verschwunden. Aber die Kinder blieben zurück.

Cigarette Break (The Angel of Death) - Kostenlos download heute, morgen u. Sonntag.

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 07.06.2013 23:03:32 GMT+02:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 07.06.2013 23:05:41 GMT+02:00
Jutta Mahlke meint:
SO DISMALLY NORMALSo Dismally Normal (short stories)

Veröffentlicht am 08.06.2013 16:51:22 GMT+02:00
Irma Fritz meint:
Ein junges Ehepaar, C.J. und Crystal, landen mit ihren drei kleinen Kindern in einer abgelegenen kanadischen Pension. Crystal und die Kinder finden es dort ganz idyllisch. Aber C. J. sagt es ist ein guter Ort für Selbstmort machen. Am Ende kann er es aber nicht alleine tun. Was passiert wenn C.J. und Crystal auf eine Rauchepause gehen?

Cigarette Break (The Angel of Death)
Nr. 1 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englische eBooks > Belletristik > Populäre Belletristik > Krieg

Kostenlos bis Sonntag!

Veröffentlicht am 08.06.2013 19:59:24 GMT+02:00
Hi there - "The Secret Alchemist" is free as an ebook today, Saturday 8th June 2013.......
It's a sunny Saturday in Geneva in late June. Tourists pound the city's heat-soaked pavements, lured by the prospect of sophisticated sight-seeing in such a beautiful lakeside setting.
Skimming across the water, affluent denizens sit on the rails of their yachts, loosening the sheets, and feeling the breeze on their faces.
The siren call of summer, though, doesn't lure Teddi Woods out of her apartment. Puzzled by the email in her inbox, she realises that she has discovered something that was meant to stay secret.
Her destiny seems inevitable, but can she escape the vortex of destruction before it is too late?
You can find the book at The Secret Alchemist (The Teddi Woods series Book 1) (English Edition)
Enjoy!
Best, Caroline

Veröffentlicht am 09.06.2013 16:12:01 GMT+02:00
Irma Fritz meint:
Letzter Tag - GRATIS Kindle download!

Cigarette Break (The Angel of Death) -

Ein junges Ehepaar, C.J. und Crystal, landen mit ihren drei kleinen Kindern in einer abgelegenen kanadischen Pension. Crystal und die Kinder finden es dort ganz idyllisch. Aber C. J. sagt es ist ein guter Ort für Selbstmort machen. Am Ende kann er es aber nicht alleine tun. Was passiert wenn C.J. und Crystal auf eine Rauchepause gehen?

Veröffentlicht am 09.06.2013 18:20:58 GMT+02:00
Kirsten Jany meint:
I'm giving away 10 copies of my mystery Enter To Win for Kindle users. Email me at sda@cogeco.ca. Cheers, Kirsten

Enter To Win (English Edition)

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 10.06.2013 21:10:12 GMT+02:00
Sharon Reamer meint:
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to thank all the German readers who made my free days with Shaky Ground (The Schattenreich) and the promo for Primary Fault (The Schattenreich) (still running) a HUGE success! I'm hoping everyone will enjoy the books and I look forward to your feedback.

My deepest appreciation,
Sharon

Veröffentlicht am 10.06.2013 21:44:17 GMT+02:00
Hi Sharon, hi everyone,

Utterly agree with Sharon. Response from German readers is fantastic. Thank you to everyone who made my free day for The Secret Alchemist such a success on Saturday. It was amazing to watch the download total for Germany rise and rise! Hope you all enjoy the book, and please let me know what you think - on Amazon.de, to me on LinkedIn or on my website http://www.carolineaconnell.com
Thanks again,
Caroline

Veröffentlicht am 12.06.2013 13:58:05 GMT+02:00
Short stories and weird tales!

Darkness, come on in... (Short stories)
Darkness, come on in... 2 (Weird tales)

Veröffentlicht am 13.06.2013 12:41:39 GMT+02:00
Jake Needham's Bangkok based Thriller LAUNDRY MAN (A Jack Shepherd crime novel), the first of a series of three - the forth comes out in fall.

Veröffentlicht am 13.06.2013 13:38:38 GMT+02:00
eppingstrider meint:
My book The Talent Seekers, a dark story set in a fantasy world where people with paranormal talent are recruited by the good guys, is free today 13/6 and also 27-28/6/13The Talent Seekers (The Princelings of the East)

Veröffentlicht am 13.06.2013 13:49:23 GMT+02:00
APOLLYON: EX DEO The New Literary Classic, this novel/non-fiction book is today's modern 1984 by George Orwell. The story will change the world, enlighten your minds and start a revolution.

It's free Today up until Sunday

Thank You

Namaste.

Veröffentlicht am 13.06.2013 16:47:04 GMT+02:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 13.06.2013 16:47:31 GMT+02:00
Neil Gaiman: How to Talk to Girls at Parties (eBook Original) with the Prologue and the first two chapters of his new novel for adults, coming out June 18th: The Ocean at the End of the Lane and for kindle: The Ocean at the End of the Lane: A Novel. Very interesting read!

Veröffentlicht am 16.06.2013 15:18:03 GMT+02:00
Two Jack-Daniels-Adventures by J.A, Konrath: Rusty Nail - A Thriller (Jack Daniels Mysteries) the third of Jack's books - and With A Twist - A Lt. Jack Daniels Locked Room Mystery Short Story.
Really worth reading ;)

Veröffentlicht am 16.06.2013 23:57:18 GMT+02:00
Tony meint:
New short SciFi story Earthspan Free to download on Tuesday 18th June 2013

Delia would consider herself to be the perfect woman, living in a perfect world. She has a beautiful daughter and They share a wonderful life. Today Could turn out to be quite special, possibly even the perfect day. After all, what this time forth. This was Delia time!

Science Fiction Short Story: 5,000 words
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kürzliche Einträge in englische bücher Diskussionsforum (571 Diskussionen)

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  230
Beiträge insgesamt:  617
Erster Beitrag:  19.03.2012
Jüngster Beitrag:  Vor 15 Tagen

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 95 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen