Kunden diskutieren > englische bücher Diskussionsforum

We can get a book for free? Great! Please post here!

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
351-375 von 592 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Veröffentlicht am 30.03.2013 19:28:41 GMT+01:00
mags treanor meint:
Arsekick Pick - a very funny and very readable selection of insights on life is free in the kindle library.

For those especially wanting to learn or read English every day, you can also visit the blog:

http://arsekick.blogspot.com

Veröffentlicht am 30.03.2013 22:58:04 GMT+01:00
Mr. Planemaker's Diving Machine Chapters One - Five

Veröffentlicht am 31.03.2013 11:55:38 GMT+02:00
PA meint:
3 great reads for Easter Sunday - Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1), In Loco Parentis (Killer Kindle) and Rusty Nail - A Thriller (Jack Daniels Mysteries). Coolio! Happy Easter.

Veröffentlicht am 31.03.2013 13:29:19 GMT+02:00
Barca_10 meint:
FREE Sunday 31st March & Monday 1st April Hunted and the Damned

A British spy's disappearance in Berlin at the height of the Cold War has never been fully explained. When a retired British Secret Intelligence Service officer is brutally murdered in Berlin, the two events are dismissed as unconnected, simply a coincidence.

Following the dead officer’s trail from London to Berlin, Nick Torr – the SIS Director of Covert Operations – uncovers an obsessive quest for a missing convoy of Nazi gold seeped in myth and legend. In the shadowland of a city still divided by memories of the Wall, he discovers that the gold is only one piece in a complex puzzle of treachery, deceit and betrayal. In Berlin, he uncovers a number of traitors linking past and present together, secrets that Soviet Military Intelligence, the GRU, are brutally preserving through violence and murder.

“Having read all three of R.J.Dillon's books in chronological order I must write my first ever book review(s).
They were all well written, in a style reminicient of John Le Carre and Len Dieghton.
I believe Mr Dillon writes from a position of knowledge about our governements more secretive security departments.
The booke were thoroughly entertaining, and I felt robbed every time I have had to put down my Kindle for more mundane chore
This is a sign of a very good book to me.
I hope the Mr Dillon can soon follow these superb thrillers with much more, and very soon.
I cannot recomend them enough”. (Amazon UK 5 Star review 21/6/12)

Check out more books from the same author:
The Oktober Projekt
The Fanatic
Midnight's Revolution

New book due to be published in September - Network of Lies

For the book trailers and more information on the author go to rjdillon.com

Thanks for reading

R J Dillon

Veröffentlicht am 31.03.2013 23:27:46 GMT+02:00
StoneLord1 meint:
HI, my short story and poetry anthology,SWORD OF TULKAR, is free today. It contains 10 poems and 2 stories set around prehistoric Britain and Ireland--the era of Stonehenge, Avebury and Newgrange. Fiction, but based on real archaeological sites! Good reviewsSWORD OF TULKAR

Veröffentlicht am 02.04.2013 07:11:14 GMT+02:00
3:53 a.m.

Veröffentlicht am 03.04.2013 18:08:08 GMT+02:00
lisa meint:
Free for the next few days, Coping?.

Meet Lisa.

She's forty years old, married with three children, doesn't smoke and rarely drinks. Four cats, two chinchillas and a hamster share her house. She has an allotment which isn't completely overrun with slugs. And she's just been diagnosed with advanced bowel cancer.

Follow Lisa's journey from the first out-of-the-blue symptoms to surgery, diagnosis and beyond. Using email, phone texts, chat forums and the social network Facebook, Lisa has a very modern way of coping.

Laugh with her, but don't cry. Because that is something she refuses to do.

Coping?
Lisa Hinsley

Veröffentlicht am 04.04.2013 13:04:06 GMT+02:00
Walker Boh meint:
Abandon - Blake Crouch

On Christmas Day in 1893, every man, woman and child in a remote gold mining town disappeared, belongings forsaken, meals left to freeze in vacant cabins; and not a single bone was ever found. One hundred thirteen years later, two backcountry guides are hired by a history professor and his journalist daughter to lead them into the abandoned mining town so that they can learn what happened. With them is a psychic, and a paranormal photographer—as the town is rumored to be haunted. A party that tried to explore the town years ago was never heard from again. What this crew is about to discover is that twenty miles from civilization, with a blizzard bearing down, they are not alone, and the past is very much alive.

Veröffentlicht am 05.04.2013 13:38:42 GMT+02:00
Natalie meint:
Blue Moon Rising (The Patroness)

Veröffentlicht am 05.04.2013 22:48:50 GMT+02:00
Rob Mars meint:
Corporate Mission Possible - free from Friday through Sunday (5-7 April)

The ultimate success guide for the frustrated corporate citizen who aspires to be more...

Download it now:
Corporate Mission Possible - The Manager's Guide to a Successful Corporate Career

Veröffentlicht am 08.04.2013 22:59:38 GMT+02:00
The first Inspector Samuel Tay THE AMBASSADOR'S WIFE (An Inspector Samuel Tay Novel) by Jack Needham - as I have been informed - free for this week.

Babe on Board - A Harry McGlade/Jack Daniels Mystery by Jack Kilborn

A Cold Day for Murder (Kate Shugak #1) by Dana Stabenow

Veröffentlicht am 09.04.2013 18:10:29 GMT+02:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 09.04.2013 18:10:56 GMT+02:00
ICEHOTEL by Hanna Allen, murder in the famous Hotel mad of ice in Sweden

Abaddon by Robert W. Walker, yet published as 'The Child of Salem' - Horror story about the Witches of Salem

Death In The Dark (A Sydney Rye Novella, #2) by Emily Kimelman -
Hardboiled for the +18 about Sydney Rye and her dog Blue

Antwort auf einen früheren Beitrag vom 10.04.2013 07:30:12 GMT+02:00
Coffee_and_TV meint:
Perhaps you should mention that "3:53" is the actual title of your story - so people won't mark your posts as spam. I've noticed that people marked several of your entries as spam, because they obviously didn't know that. :)

Veröffentlicht am 10.04.2013 13:08:46 GMT+02:00
Miriam Pharo meint:
The Last Cowboy (A Las Vegas Short Story)

FREE 10th april to 12th april 2013: The Last Cowboy (A Las Vegas Short Story) with elements of magical realism. It's my first work translated into English. I wish you an enjoyable read!

Best wishes,

Miriam

Veröffentlicht am 13.04.2013 18:25:23 GMT+02:00
Irma Fritz meint:
Mark your calendar for Monday, April 15!

One day only free Kindle download of Dear Sugar (The Angel of Death), the sweetest little story ever to break your heart!

Veröffentlicht am 15.04.2013 17:42:14 GMT+02:00
Irma Fritz meint:
Dear Sugar (The Angel of Death)

Kostenlos nur heute, 15. April!

Die süßeste kleine Geschichte die jemals Ihr Herz brechen wird!

Lesen Sie es! Lieben sie es? Bewerten Sie es, bitte!

Veröffentlicht am 16.04.2013 13:32:01 GMT+02:00
Muschelmeer meint:
Tarzan of the Apes

Veröffentlicht am 17.04.2013 15:31:21 GMT+02:00
Deb meint:
Italian readers and/or learners, please download this tale for the next 4 days!

Montecarlo night (Narrativa erotica)

Thanks for your support

Veröffentlicht am 18.04.2013 20:37:43 GMT+02:00
StoneLord1 meint:
Free today. SWORD OF TULKAR--an anthology of poems and stories set in the British aand Iridh bronze and neolithic eras. Historical fantasy. Lead story tells the tale of Ardagh, a young girl seeking revenge for the murder of her tribe, with the aifd of a mysterious smith and an ancestral ghost. But will her new sword of bronze be able to withstand the magic of a blade made of the new metal, iron?
SWORD OF TULKAR

Veröffentlicht am 18.04.2013 23:28:38 GMT+02:00
Author James meint:
New Novel Symmachia by James Tingle...check it out if you like fast paced reads!
Symmachia

Veröffentlicht am 19.04.2013 10:44:14 GMT+02:00
PA meint:
The entertaining Armed and Outrageous (An Agnes Barton Mystery) and the always excellent Bird The Rocks Below

Coolio!

Veröffentlicht am 19.04.2013 13:35:08 GMT+02:00
W. Zhou meint:
Then tell me? Thanks!

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2013 12:15:18 GMT+02:00
A Family Arrangement Part Five: Dr. Pendle

Veröffentlicht am 22.04.2013 16:18:21 GMT+02:00
Hi. April 23 is World Book Day.
This day is dedicated to readers. To celebrate I an offering my book Daughter of the Oceans for FREE. On the 23rd as well as the 24th.

My book is about dangerous but beautiful Mermaids who adopt a human fifteen year old girl. It is also about their enemy The Sons of Thor who protect humans from them. One falls in love with the girl that the Mermaids have adopted. A fight starts.

Check it out, read the first chapter and download it for free. If you like then I would appreciate a positive review.

Jennifer Gropp

Veröffentlicht am 25.04.2013 15:43:56 GMT+02:00
Zuletzt vom Autor geändert am 25.04.2013 15:46:23 GMT+02:00
I have just read Harvest Season by Chris Taylor, and it is really worth a read for all those who are interested in the new China - also in its remotest regions. A real good debut!
And it is FREE today, too!!!
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kürzliche Einträge in englische bücher Diskussionsforum (571 Diskussionen)

ARRAY(0xae0a0c18)

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  230
Beiträge insgesamt:  592
Erster Beitrag:  19.03.2012
Jüngster Beitrag:  Vor 4 Tagen

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 95 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen