fashiontrendshw15 Öle & Betriebsstoffe für Ihr Auto Kinderweihnachtswelt bestsellers-of-the-year-2015 Cloud Drive Photos UHD TVs Learn More Pampers bosch Hier klicken Fire Shop Kindle

.com to be treated with caution

Sortieren: Ältester zuerst | Neuester zuerst
1-4 von 4 Diskussionsbeiträgen
Ersteintrag: 19.04.2014 11:03:18 GMT+02:00
Dell Walker meint:
As my mother language is English, I tend to buy almost all my books in English when reading for pleasure.
I have found that relying on the .com reviews is not to be recommended. I have bought a number of books after reading all the positive reviews only to be sorely disappointed. I suspect that American authors have lots of friends, physical and online who want to help them by giving positive reviews for their books, no matter how abysmal the quality of writing really is.
I suggest that readers look at the reviews on The Brits tend to be a bit more honest.
The best solution would be to start reading the book as soon as you get it, then send it back if it doesn’t match the reviews, stating this reason for the return. Perhaps then Amazon will start taking a bit more interest in who writes these reviews.

Veröffentlicht am 03.08.2015 22:56:49 GMT+02:00
mrffm meint:
Sending back is a good idea. That Amazon might learn from it is wishful thinking. But may God preserve your sweet pueril confidence. :)

Veröffentlicht am 10.09.2015 12:45:00 GMT+02:00
Isa Effigia meint:
I cant agree - I am also a most avid reader of reviews and really appreciate having as many as possible to rely on - Geran and English, whatever. Upon consideration I cannot agree that US readers are "mostly friends of the authors", from my longterm business and friends relationships with US people (who read), I would rather suppose that it is a "character trait" to be positive and in business relationships it is just not done to display the nagging negativeness and discontent that is so widespread in Germany.

Veröffentlicht am 31.10.2015 13:16:47 GMT+01:00
The US attitude might appear like a juvenile happy-happy, the German to the point and critical. I appreciate information in lieu of "positive" blah-blah, and the British reviews tend to inform, though camouflaged under dark humour. That's why they should take precedence over their former colony; just my tuppence.
‹ Zurück 1 Weiter ›
[Kommentar hinzufügen]
Schreiben Sie einen Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion
Verwenden Sie zum Einfügen eines Produktlinks dieses Format: [[ASIN:ASIN Produkt-Name]] (Was ist das?)
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kürzliche Einträge in Amazon Kundenrezensionen Diskussionsforum (28 Diskussionen)

Zur Diskussion

Teilnehmer:  4
Beiträge insgesamt:  4
Erster Beitrag:  19.04.2014
Jüngster Beitrag:  Vor 25 Tagen

Neu! Bei neuen Einträgen eine E-Mail erhalten.
Von 1 Kunden verfolgt

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen