Grey's Anatomy OmU 2 Staffeln 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Seal Our Fate (subtitled) Meredith is faced with a tough decision that will affect the life of a loved one, Callie is rocked by the reality of Arizona?s infidelity, and Richard?s life is in extreme danger.
2. I Want You With Me (subtitled) The doctors come together upon receiving devastating news.
3. Everybody's Crying Mercy (subtitled) Meredith and Derek adjust to life at home with a newborn; Arizona tries to fix her marriage; Alex and Jo navigate their relationship; Owen clashes with Jackson over financial issues, and April awaits her boards results.
4. Puttin' on the Ritz (subtitled) The doctors throw a fundraising gala which turns competitive after Jackson makes a rash promise. Bailey?s patience is tested when she has to deal with difficult patients. Shane and Stephanie handle a busy ER by themselves.
5. I Bet it Stung (subtitled) Meredith finds it hard to excel at both motherhood and being a surgeon. Jo finds herself overly involved with her new patient. Callie and Owen deal with an emotional situation regarding a patient.
6. Map of You (subtitled) Derek and Callie work on a brain mapping project, Richard encourages the interns to use his condition as a learning tool and after a discussion with Callie, Meredith considers continuing her mother?s research.
7. Thriller (subtitled) It's Halloween and the doctors are hit with a barrage of spooky patients, which affects their own plans and puts one doctor?s well-being in jeopardy. Derek collaborates with Ben on a surgical technique.
8. Two Against One (subtitled) Issues between Meredith and Cristina hit a boiling point. Derek tells Jackson that he needs to let go and allow the second year doctors to work on his patients, Bailey has difficulties with Ben?s return.
9. Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word (subtitled) When a malpractice suit turns Callie's world upside down, her father arrives and shares a secret with her. Through flashbacks, we learn some surprising details about Callie and Arizona's marriage.
10. Somebody That I Used to Know (subtitled) Ben worries that a casual conversation with Derek could potentially cause issues for Bailey and April?s upcoming wedding makes for an uncomfortable situation between Jackson and Stephanie.
11. Man on the Moon (subtitled) April?s sisters arrive to help celebrate April?s upcoming nuptials. Matthew and Jackson are forced to work together, Callie and Arizona work hard to reestablish their relationship.
12. Get Up, Stand Up (subtitled) On the day of April?s wedding, the doctors are all preoccupied with their own drama. Meredith and Cristina continue to argue about their research and careers and Bailey comes clean to Ben about her feelings.
13. Take it Back (subtitled) The doctors face the consequences of the events that took place at April?s wedding. Meredith feels betrayed when Derek goes back on a promise, and Arizona and Callie decide whether or not to move forward together.
14. You?ve Got To Hide Your Love Away (subtitled) After a complaint, the hospital implements a non-fraternizing policy causing the couples to panic. Emma and Owen talk about the future, Cristina and Meredith enjoy girl time and Richard enlists the residents to help research.
15. Throwing It All Away (subtitled) Arizona advises one of Callie?s patients on a potential double amputation. The doctors deal with the repercussions of the non-fraternization rule, which include meetings with HR and one doctor?s suspension.
16. We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place (subtitled) It?s Richard?s birthday and Bailey invites him to scrub in on the case of a lifetime. Meredith hires a research assistant to help with her portal vein project, and a scorned Callie gives Derek quite the shock.
17. Do You Know? (subtitled) Cristina imagines her life going in different directions.
18. You Be Illin' (subtitled) Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital gets infected.
19. I'm Winning (subtitled) Cristina gets the news of a lifetime.
20. Go It Alone (subtitled) Cristina prepares for the Harper Avery Ceremony.
21. Change of Heart (subtitled) Jackson delivers some unsettling news.
22. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (subtitled) Cristina decides what is next for herself and her career.
23. Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right (subtitled) Amelia confides in Meredith.
24. Fear (of the Unknown) (subtitled) The doctors bid farewell to Dr. Cristina Yang.
Diese Staffel ist zu empfehlen. Spannend und Spassig wie immer es pakt einen egal wie. Freu mich auf die nächste.Vor 2 Tagen von Luisa veröffentlicht
Die gesamte Staffel kommt zwar erst nächsten Donnerstag raus, aber das Ende von Staffel 10 habe ich gestern ein bisschen mitverfolgt. Lesen Sie weiter...Vor 9 Tagen von Tillmann, Eugen veröffentlicht
mega cool ich liebe es jedoch geht christina mit ross und murphy in staffel 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(nachlesen bei wikipedia unter grace anatomy)
Meiner Meinung nach die beste Serie!! Schade, dass ein paar tolle Charaktere rausgenommen wurden. Aber trotzdem spannend, lustig, emotional und ein Muss für alle... Lesen Sie weiter...Vor 23 Tagen von E. S. veröffentlicht
Ich liebe alle Staffeln dieser Serie. Super Themen mit Niveau verarbeit - manchmal fast philosopisch. Lesen Sie weiter...Vor 28 Tagen von Ambientalistin veröffentlicht