Features and Specifications:
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Uses one 1.5V AA battery.
- Max output: 169 lumens with XP-G2.
- Working voltage: 0.9V-3V
- 93.5mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
- 63.5g weight (without battery).
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Tail-switch and twisting head design.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Removable clip.
- Stand on tail to serve as a candle, with the wand covered on the head.
Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off
1.Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a "click" sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
2.Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down until a "click" sound is heard and the light is turned off. You also could turn the head loose a bit to turn the light off from on.
Method1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through firefly, low and high.
Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds)
Memory function is activated after 2 seconds from the light turned off.Turn on the light after 2 seconds,the mode output keeps the same as your last use.