In weniger als einer Minute können Sie mit dem Lesen von Thread Slivers (Golden Threads Trilogy) auf Ihrem Kindle beginnen. Sie haben noch keinen Kindle? Hier kaufen Oder fangen Sie mit einer unserer gratis Kindle Lese-Apps sofort an zu lesen.

An Ihren Kindle oder ein anderes Gerät senden

Kostenlos testen

Jetzt kostenlos reinlesen

An Ihren Kindle oder ein anderes Gerät senden

Jeder kann Kindle eBooks lesen - auch ohne Kindle-Gerät - mit der gratis Kindle Lese-App für Smartphones und Tablets.
Thread Slivers (Golden Threads Trilogy)

Thread Slivers (Golden Threads Trilogy) [Kindle Edition]

Leeland Artra
5.0 von 5 Sternen  Alle Rezensionen anzeigen (1 Kundenrezension)

Kindle-Kaufpreis: EUR 6,68
Preis für Prime-Mitglieder: Dieses Buch mit dem Kindle gratis ausleihen Prime berechtigt

• Einschließlich kostenlose drahtlose Lieferung über Amazon Whispernet

Für Kindle-Besitzer

Als Mitglied bei Amazon Prime können Sie dieses Buch ohne zusätzliche Kosten mit Ihrem Kindle ausleihen. Sie sind noch kein Prime-Mitglied? Jetzt anmelden.

Mit einer Amazon Prime-Mitgliedschaft können Kindle-Besitzer jeden Monat kostenlos, ohne Rückgabefristen und Wartezeiten eines von mehr als 200.000 Kindle eBooks ausleihen. Mehr über die Kindle-Leihbücherei.

Weitere Ausgaben

Amazon-Preis Neu ab Gebraucht ab
Kindle Edition EUR 6,68  
Taschenbuch EUR 13,90  

Produktbeschreibungen

Kurzbeschreibung

What fantasy & sci-fi lovers are saying about Thread Slivers:

"This exciting book was incredibly hard to put down" - Maria Messruther

"I cannot wait for the next book! Pay attention, it'll surprise you." - Scott Weekes

"Really good book. That's it, nothing else to say. Buy it! You are going to like it!" - RSG

"An epic, as detailed as Asimov's Foundation Trilogy." - Steve Stanyan

"unique in its historical twists that just draw the reader in and create a beleiveable interesting world" - Rachel

"wondrously original concepts as well that are developed quite well, I especially liked Duke and how he was introduced to the story." - Petteri Hannila, author of Fargoer

Ticca is a newly-minted Dagger, a young honorable mercenary out to prove her worth in the big city.  Her first job seems like a simple one, but it sets her on a path to a destiny bigger than she ever dreamed.  The friends she makes along the way may have destinies of their own to fulfill: Lebuin a new Journeyman mage and a fastidious dandy, has just learned to his horror that his new rank involves actual journeying - and dirt! And Ticca is worried about Lebuin's humble servant, Ditani, as she is sure he is more than he seems and might be a spy for Lebuin's nemesis.

The three of them are swept into a series of deadly events. Fighting to stay ahead of their adversaries, they stumble into secrets that catapult them towards disaster that even the Gods are not prepared for.

Get your copy today and read the whole story. You'll be glad you did.

Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende

I live in the Emerald City (Seattle, Washington) with my wonderful wife and seriously idea-inspiring kids. The first half of my life was "wasted" (as my mother said once) being an avid science-fiction/fantasy reader. Of course I had to earn money so I joined the US Navy and they trained me to be a computer scientist. Naturally the after "work" time was more important as I was busy with all my friends learning to be a table-top gamer. I always spun stories about the games just to add color. Everyone enjoyed it and said I should write some game expansion modules. (I did, but, only for friends.) After twenty years of thinking I should publish I finally got serious in 2012, pulling out all the notes and ideas I had stored, and set down to learn how to be a professional writer. I spent 4 to 8 hours almost every day reading on how to write, exploring the publishing world through articles and books. I liked the idea of being an "Indie Author" so I started chatting with more and more Indie authors developing some wonderful friendships. They encouraged me and in only a year of hard labor I had my first book and enough materials for dozens more ready. I learned that I get as much joy from writing my own books as I do from reading books by other authors. My goal is to eventually transition to full-time writing someday. But, for now there is the reality of a mortgage and looming college expenses, so I still work as a software engineer (which I like referring to as being a code janitor) for Expedia. In short, by day I help people take fabulous vacations, and at night I help people take even more fantastic trips of the imagination. This is kind of a cool way to live. Helping people have happier lives appeals to the Dagger in my soul. The symmetry of my work appeals to the Navy-trained computer scientist in me. If you like Fantasy and Science-Fiction feel free to drop me a note I'd love to hear from you. I am still an avid science-fiction/fantasy reader and enjoy finding new books and authors to talk about and friends to enjoy talking about such things. You can find my reading lists on Goodreads. Thank you for being interested enough to read all this. Stay Sharp! + Leeland

Produktinformation

• Format: Kindle Edition
  • Dateigröße: 2341 KB
  • Seitenzahl der Print-Ausgabe: 358 Seiten
  • Gleichzeitige Verwendung von Geräten: Keine Einschränkung
  • Verlag: Leeland Artra; Auflage: 1 (29. Januar 2013)
  • Verkauf durch: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • Sprache: Englisch
  • ASIN: B00B7ZCEQK
  • Text-to-Speech (Vorlesemodus): Aktiviert
  • X-Ray:
  • Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: 5.0 von 5 Sternen  Alle Rezensionen anzeigen (1 Kundenrezension)
  • Amazon Bestseller-Rang: #64.560 Bezahlt in Kindle-Shop (Siehe Top 100 Bezahlt in Kindle-Shop)

•  Ist der Verkauf dieses Produkts für Sie nicht akzeptabel?

Mehr über den Autor

Entdecken Sie Bücher, lesen Sie über Autoren und mehr

Welche anderen Artikel kaufen Kunden, nachdem sie diesen Artikel angesehen haben?

Kundenrezensionen

4 Sterne
3 Sterne
2 Sterne
1 Sterne
5.0 von 5 Sternen
5.0 von 5 Sternen
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen
1 von 2 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
5.0 von 5 Sternen Interessanter Anfang 4. April 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Von Amazon bestätigter Kauf
Ein sehr gutes Buch. Sowohl die Charaktere als auch das Universum in dem sich die Geschichte abspielt sind wohl durchdacht und beschrieben mit gerade genug Mysterium das man ständig auf trab gehalten wird.

Es wird einem nie langweilig und man fragt sich ständig was wohl als nächstes passiert.

Eine Sache die meiner Meinung nach etwas zu kurz gekommen ist, ist das magiesystem. Wie genau funktioniert die magie? Was ist möglich und was nicht?
War diese Rezension für Sie hilfreich?
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
Amazon.com: 4.4 von 5 Sternen  101 Rezensionen
24 von 25 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
4.0 von 5 Sternen Thread Slivers 14. März 2013
Von Cheri - Veröffentlicht auf Amazon.com
Have you lost your mind?! I stepped out of my comfort zone and purchased the first book in your Golden Threads Trilogy. I enjoyed it tremendously. Then, you end it with a cliffhanger AND you don't plan on releasing the second book until August 2013! I don't think I can wait that long. You are just going to have to get your act together and get that second book finished and published. And, if you end that one on a cliffhanger, you had better have the third book almost finished. I'll give you a month. I can't wait until 2014! I mean, really, everyone who enjoys the urban fantasy genre should try this book.
12 von 13 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
5.0 von 5 Sternen twists and turns throughout 1. Februar 2013
Von messy85 - Veröffentlicht auf Amazon.com
Format:Kindle Edition
Loved reading this book thoroughly. I enjoyed it so much I have started re-reading it. Thread slivers has many exciting twists and turns, lots of battles, magic and new found courage. As I was reading this exciting book was incredibly hard to put down I was staying up til 2am and once even 4am. Love Duke, Ticca and Lebuin and can't wait til the next book to continue the threads and find out more.
9 von 10 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
5.0 von 5 Sternen You will want more! 11. April 2013
Von Mad4eBooks - Veröffentlicht auf Amazon.com
It is hard to believe that this is author's first book. Finally book with only glowing reviews lived up to my expectations.

First of all it's well edited, so I could actually enjoy the story and did not wanted to reach for a red marker. This also applies to the plot and story flow.

Characters are likeable individuals that keep on developing throughout the book. The enemies are complex characters also. Heroes are only as great as the enemies they are facing, in my view.

Ending was a little "off" for me but only because now I have to wait 6 months for the next book!

Recommend to anyone who likes fantasy games where you can drink arit, fight with sharp objects, throw some magic around, collect really useful magical artefacts...
6 von 6 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
5.0 von 5 Sternen Great Start to New Trilogy 9. April 2013
Von Michael P Strong - Veröffentlicht auf Amazon.com
I read a great deal and fairly rapidly as well. I finished this book in about 3 hours as an example. Since I'm 62 and have been reading fantasy and SF book for 50 years or more now, I'd say I know a fair amount about the genre. The author takes material I've seen many times before and puts twists on that material so while the the synthesis is not 100% original, nevertheless it is delightfully refreshing. It's a coming of age tale about about a young mage and a young warrior yet the back story has me fascinated. I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that the setting is in our future but not on any earth we recognize. The back story does vaguely remind me of Zelazny's Lord of Light but only vaguely since the book is not a slavish copy. Don't get started on this unless you are willing to wait for a satisfactory conclusion as the book does end on something of a cliffhanger. If you can live with that, I highly recommend the book, if you can't then wait until the author publishes books 2 and 3 and buy them all at the same time.
14 von 18 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich
3.0 von 5 Sternen Decent Read 2. März 2013
Von Bryce - Veröffentlicht auf Amazon.com
The story follows Ticca, Lebuin and a few others as they try to survive and unravel the mysterious event surrounding them. For a first book it was well written. There are a few typos here and there but nothing too bad. The descriptions are often vague at best, i cant really tell you what Ticca looks like or even how old she is. That said Ticca is fairly fun to read. She is nothing fantasy readers havent seen before but that doesnt change that it was enjoyable. The whole Dagger thing in general was interesting.

Lebuin is another matter entirely. He is naive, ignorant, short sighted and arrogant. His dialogue both inner and with other characters is not nearly as good as Ticcas. Another thing that really bugged me was two words that jarred me COMPLETELY from the story. Semper Fi. I read those words and was like 'what just happened'. It was bad enough that i actually had to read awhile before i got back into the story.

That being said i liked it enough to continue reading and for now i want to see where the story goes.
Waren diese Rezensionen hilfreich?   Wir wollen von Ihnen hören.
Kundenrezensionen suchen
Nur in den Rezensionen zu diesem Produkt suchen

Kunden diskutieren

Das Forum zu diesem Produkt
Diskussion Antworten Jüngster Beitrag
Noch keine Diskussionen

Fragen stellen, Meinungen austauschen, Einblicke gewinnen
Neue Diskussion starten
Thema:
Erster Beitrag:
Eingabe des Log-ins

Kundendiskussionen durchsuchen