How I Met Your Mother [OV] 9 Staffeln 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Locket On their way to Long Island for their wedding weekend, Robin and Barney come across a startling family discovery.
2. Coming Back Marshall sees something online that changes the course of his journey east, while Lily confronts Ted about letting go of Robin.
3. Last Time in New York When Lily discovers Ted's list of things he wants to do in New York before he moves for Chicago, she becomes frustrated that she is the only person who knows about his plans.
4. The Broken Code While Barney works through his anger at Ted after finding out he still has feelings for Robin, Marshall Skypes in to act as a judge and help settle their dispute.
5. The Poker Game When Barney is forced to pick sides in a fight between Robin and his mother, Lily coaches him on how not to ruin his relationship. Meanwhile, Ted and Marshall get into a dispute over wedding gifts and thank-you notes.
6. Knight Vision When Ted finds himself with three prospects to be his date for the wedding weekend, he chooses poorly. Meanwhile, Barney and Robin have a confrontation with their minister, and Marshall learns more about his driving companion, Daphne.
7. No Questions Asked When Daphne sends a troubling text message to Lily, Marshall enlists the gang's help to remove the message while enforcing the "No Questions Asked" rule.
8. The Lighthouse When Robin and Loretta's conflict escalates, Barney is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, Marshall and Daphne deal with a stowaway on their road trip, and Ted and Cassie try to enjoy a trip to a lighthouse.
9. Platonish In a flashback episode, the gang ponders the future of the Ted, Robin and Barney love triangle. Meanwhile, Barney accepts a series of challenges from Lily and Robin.
10. Mom and Dad When Barney's father arrives at the hotel, Barney devises a plan that makes Robin very nervous. Meanwhile, Ted is convinced someone framed him by messing up a wedding-related duty.
11. Bedtime Stories To get his restless son to go to sleep, Marshall tells him three tales in rhyme: "Mosby at the Bat," "Robin take the Cake," and "Barney Stinson, Player King of New York City."
12. The Rehearsal Dinner Barney becomes fixated on having his rehearsal dinner at a laser tag arena, much to Robin's dismay. Meanwhile, Ted doesn't come through on a promise, which aggravates Lily.
13. Bass Player Wanted The gang encounters a guy at the wedding who intentionally stirs up trouble among them, and Marshall finally arrives at the Farhampton Inn.
14. Slapsgiving 3: Slappointment in Slapmarra In an attempt to deliver a devastating final slap to Barney, Marshall explains how he mastered the Slap of A Million Exploding Suns.
15. Unpause When Barney drinks too much, Ted and Robin take advantage of him and get him to reveal secrets he's been hiding for years. Meanwhile, Marshall does everything he can to avoid fighting with Lily.
16. How Your Mother Met Me On the 200th episode, The Mother recounts how she met Ted and what she's been up to for the past eight years.
17. Sunrise While out looking for an inebriated Barney on the day of the wedding, Robin and Ted reminisce about past relationships. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily finally resolve their issues and Barney befriends two young guys eager to meet women.
18. Rally When Barney suffers from the world's worst hangover the morning of his wedding, the gang tries to figure out the far-fetched ingredients to concoct the Stinson Hangover Fixer Elixir.
19. Vesuvius On the morning of the wedding, Lily and Robin have a fight and Barney freaks out about which suit to wear. Meanwhile, the gang watches a movie Ted has forbidden them to see.
20. Daisy Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight.
21. Gary Blauman When Gary Blauman shows up at the wedding, it sends the gang into a frenzy as they each recall an encounter with him.
22. The End of the Aisle With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.
23. Last Forever: Part One Ted finally finishes telling his kids the story of how he met their mother.
24. Last Forever: Part Two Ted finally finishes telling his kids the story of how he met their mother.
The How I Met Your Mother Season 9: Sneak Peak Throw away the Playbook for good! In the series' hilarious final season, you're invited to Barney and Robin's epic wedding weekend, and we get to know Ted's -- wait for it -- "The One"!
Wäre schön,wenn es auf deutsch wäre. Ich würde es gerne anschauen. Bin etwas enttäuscht. Dann noch Folge für Folge bezahlen.
Sehr schade, dass es mit HimyM vorbei ist! War super!
Wort Wort wort Wort Wort wort Wort Wort wort wort
ein Ende einer Serie die dieses Ende nicht verdient hat. Ich kann mich da meinen Vorschreibern nur anschließen. Lesen Sie weiter...Vor 2 Monaten von Helmut veröffentlicht
Ich liebe diese Serie und habe alle 9 Staffeln förmlich verschlungen!
Bis auf wenige Ausnahmen waren Staffeln 1-8 sehr gut und haben sehr viel Spaß gemacht! Lesen Sie weiter...