- Reduzierte Bestseller und Neuheiten: Entdecken Sie unsere vielseitige Auswahl an reduzierten Hörbüchern und englischen Büchern. Klicken Sie hier, um direkt zur Aktion zu gelangen.
Möchten Sie die Produktinformationen aktualisieren oder Feedback zu den Produktabbildungen geben?
Ist der Verkauf dieses Produkts für Sie nicht akzeptabel?
Strategic Management is one of the worlds leading strategy textbooks and it covers all the major topics from a global perspective. It delivers comprehensive coverage of the subject in an easy-to-read style with extensive examples and a range of free support material that will help you learn actively and effectively.
This sixth edition of Strategic Management builds on proven strengths ...
· over 70 short case studies to provide easily accessible illustrations of strategy in practice
· a continuous contrast between prescriptive and emergent views of strategy to highlight the key debates within the discipline
· emphasis on practice throughout with features to help you turn theory into practice
· major international strategy cases from Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas
· clear exploration of the key concepts
· clear, logical structure to guide you through this complex subject
with innovative additions:
· green strategy has been implemented throughout the text look out for the green strategy symbol
· 22 new short cases, 8 new longer cases including new cases from the Middle East, India and China
· a wealth of new, online, open-access learning resources.
Improve your grade!
The sixth edition of Strategic Management comes with free, open-access learning resources at www.pearsoned.co.uk/lynch. Use these materials to enhance and test your knowledge with a wealth of resources including videos, audio summaries, multiple-choice questions and much more!
So, if you want to know how, when and why you might be making strategic decisions for tomorrow and beyond, or learn from the experiences of Facebook, Nintendo, Subway, Google, Starbucks, Nokia, Honda, and many more, then open up and read on!
Richard Lynch is Emeritus Professor of Strategic Management at Middlesex University, London. He is an active researcher, lecturer and consultant, particularly in the area of global strategy.