As a stranger in a strange place, we’ve all asked the question.
Now, the Stay Safe series provides streetwise travelers with clear, at-the-fingertips answers.
- Has been carefully researched, employing governmental, law enforcement and other data;
- Has been optimized for the kindle and compatible devices;
- Offers multiple pages of electronic street maps; maps that display in B&W or color according to the e-reader’s specifications;
- Is comprehensible at a moment’s glance, clearly pinpointing the city’s sketchier blocks and neighborhoods;
- Includes detailed personal safety advice.
To read what others think of the series, please check the listing for a companion title: the Stay Safe Crime Map of San Francisco. While on promotion, it attracted over twenty reviews.
This volume maps the more dangerous, higher crime districts of New York City.