Increase your Web traffic with better search results
Wonder how some companies pop up high in search engine rankings? It's all about search appeal. Master the strategies, techniques, and shortcuts in this detailed SEO guide and you can improve your Web site's search rankings and drive the targeted traffic you want to your virtual door. Learn new ways to add social media to the SEO mix, make your site mobile Web-friendly, write SEO tags for maximum exposure, and more. If you want to make SEO work for you, this is the book you need to succeed.
* Find out how to give your Web site search appeal
* Use behaviors to target the customers you really want
* Optimize your site specifically for Google, MSN(r), or Yahoo!(r)
* Demystify the role of links and linking in search
* Leverage communities as an SEO tool
* Implement social media and mobile search optimization
* Monetize your traffic as part of your SEO strategy
* Analyze your SEO efforts and see what works
* Learn what top SEO executives and experts are doing
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Jerri L. Ledford has been a freelance business technology writer for more than 15 years. Over 750 of her articles, profiles, news stories, and reports have appeared online and in print. She also develops and teaches technology training courses for such companies as IBT Financial, Hewlett Packard, Sony, and CNET. She is the author of fifteen books including Google AdSense for Dummies and Google(r) Analytics 2.0.