- Taschenbuch: 514 Seiten
- Verlag: Mcgraw-Hill Professional (30. November 2005)
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-10: 007226232X
- ISBN-13: 978-0072262322
- Größe und/oder Gewicht: 18 x 2,9 x 22,6 cm
- Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung
- Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 2.769.910 in Fremdsprachige Bücher (Siehe Top 100 in Fremdsprachige Bücher)
Quickbooks 2006 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide) (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 30. November 2005
|Neu ab||Gebraucht ab|
Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. Laden Sie eine der kostenlosen Kindle Apps herunter und beginnen Sie, Kindle-Bücher auf Ihrem Smartphone, Tablet und Computer zu lesen.
Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Mobiltelefonnummer ein, um die kostenfreie App zu beziehen.
Manage your small-business finances with help from this Intuit-authorized guide!
Easily set up and streamline your small business financial system with QuickBooks 2006 and this official guide. Learn to handle routine business tasks as well as the needs of your growing business. Track funds, manage payroll, process invoices, monitor inventory, manage budgets, create a business plan, develop fiscal reports, analyze performance, and much more. Run your business easily and efficiently--no matter what your industry or growth level is--using the expert advice in the only Intuit-authorized guide to QuickBooks 2006.
Inside, learn how to:
- Customize QuickBooks for your own business needs
- Enter transactions quickly and accurately
- Analyze and manage finances
- Create customized financial reports
- Develop a business plan
- Track sales and manage customers
- Track expenses and manage vendors
- Process payroll and track employee time
- Monitor inventory
- Streamline your bookkeeping tasks
- Analyze business performance
Kathy Ivens is the author of more than 50 computer books and is a senior contributing editor for Windows IT Pro Magazine. She uses QuickBooks to manage her own small-business finances.
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Kathy Ivens is the author of more than 50 computer books, including the previous editions of this title, and is a senior contributing editor for Windows IT Pro Magazine.
In diesem Buch(Mehr dazu)
Die hilfreichsten Kundenrezensionen auf Amazon.com (beta)
So, since you know all about the contents of the book, what's so special about the book that would make you want to buy this particular book?
1. This is the official book, put out by Quicken Press. It's almost straight from the horse's mouth.
2. Ms. Ivens has written a lot of computer books and she's a very good writer. The book is clear and easy to understand, well illustrated to show what you should be seeing on the screen.
3. This is a quick and easy to see if the new features in QuickBooks 2006 are worth it to you.
One last comment. Should you get audited by the IRS, taking in a bunch of printed reports from QuickBooks makes the auditor think that you at least have some idea about what you're doing. Giving him page after page of printed reports makes him (at least in my audit) not go back to looking over all the bits and pieces of paper I took in with me.