Master Oracle GoldenGate 11g
Enable highly available, real-time access to enterprise data in heterogeneous environments. Featuring hands-on workshops, Oracle GoldenGate 11g Handbook shows you how to install, configure, and implement this high-performance application. You’ll learn how to replicate data across Oracle databases and other platforms, including MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server, and perform near-zero-downtime migrations and upgrades. Monitoring, performance tuning, and troubleshooting are also discussed in this Oracle Press guide.
- Install and configure Oracle GoldenGate
- Implement Oracle GoldenGate one-way replication
- Configure multitarget and cascading replication
- Use bidirectional replication to build a heterogeneous database infrastructure
- Secure your environment, control and manipulate data, and prevent errors
- Configure Oracle GoldenGate for Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters
- Use Oracle GoldenGate with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Perform near-zero-downtime upgrades and migrations
- Use Oracle GoldenGate Monitor and Oracle GoldenGate Director
- Ensure data quality with Oracle GoldenGate Veridata
- Implement nondatabase integration options
Über den Autor und weitere Mitwirkende
Robert G. Freeman works for Oracle Corporation and enjoys working with the newest technologies like Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle Exadata, and exploring the latest versions of the Oracle Database. He is the author of several Oracle Press titles, including New Features books on Oracle Database 11"g," Oracle Database 10"g," and Oracle 9"i." Robert is also the author of the Oracle Press book, "Portable DBA: Oracle," and coauthor of "Oracle RMAN 11g Backup and Recovery."