* Apply brain science to marketing and advertising research
* Recognize how consumers really think and make decisions
* Conduct neuromarketing studies that won't break your budget
Expert advice to help you apply neuromarketing techniques and drive business results!
Neuromarketing is a cross-disciplinary field in which researchers study consumers' brain responses to brands, products, advertising, shopping, entertainment, and more. Building on the latest insights from brain science, it helps researchers find new answers to the age-old question: Why do consumers buy? Neuromarketing For Dummies covers this fascinating and expanding field in detail, and shows you how to use neuromarketing to your advantage. Neuromarketing For Dummies demystifies the topic and offers practical ways to incorporate neuromarketing into your research and marketing plans.
* Start with Neuromarketing 101 - learn the fundamentals of neuromarketing and find out why it matters
* Unlock the consumer mind - explore the nonconscious processes that underlie consumer behavior, the role of emotion in consumer response, and why consumers buy what they buy
* Check out neuromarketing in action - find out where neuromarketing fits in with brands, product packaging and design, advertising, in-store and online shopping, and entertainment
* Learn how to measure consumer responses - delve into the many ways you can measure what your consumers are thinking
* Explore practical concerns - understand the operational, legal, and ethical issues in neuromarketing
Open the book and find:
* The science behind neuromarketing
* How emotions are connected to consumer purchasing behavior
* The benefits and dangers of neuromarketing
* What motivates consumers
* Why traditional market research isn't always effective
* A look at the inexpensive ways you can learn from your customers
* How to pick the right neuromarketing partner
* Ten mistaken beliefs about neuromarketing
Stephen J. Genco, PhD, is a founder of the modern neuromarketing revolution. Andrew P. Pohlmann led the development of the world's first global neuromarketing consultancy. Peter Steidl, MBA, PhD, has carried out neuromarketing assignments with a number of Fortune Global 100 corporations.