"Can facilitate the leap from basic anatomy and embryology to their application in the clinical arena."
-Clinical Anatomy Vol. 19, No. 6
- Presents nearly 600 beautifully colored illustrations which provide essential depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance.
- Features Clinical Focus boxes throughout that present hundreds of well-illustrated clinical correlations which bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Feature and Characteristics boxes that explain the relation between structure and function.
- Includes Muscle/Ligament/Joint Tables that summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure, providing a quick overview of the MSK system.
- Offers short-answer review questions at the end of each chapter to help you gauge your mastery of the material and assess areas in need of further study.
- Includes online access so you can view the complete contents of the book, along with 40 additional images, 278 additional short-answer and 115 multiple-choice review questions, for a convenient review or for further learning.
- Features an enhanced design that allows for increased readability and accessibility of the material.