Melissa and Joey OmU 1 Staffel 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Decent Proposal (subtitled) Joe's shocked to find Austin wants to give his relationship with Mel another try. Deciding he can't watch them fall in love all over again, Joe quits. Meanwhile, Lennox plots to get Joe and Mel together and Ryder gets sick.
2. Independence Day (subtitled) Mel feels it's a good idea for her and Joe to take things slow. Taking her literally, Joe finds another job, working so hard that they never see each other. Lennox is conflicted about her relationship with Zander.
3. The New Deal (subtitled) Joe's new job keeps him from spending quality time with Mel. Mel insists on Joe "courting" her, but becomes frustrated at their lack of time together. Ryder's interview with the local news has been turned into a viral video.
4. Feel the Burn (subtitled) After winning an 8-course dining experience, Mel joins an exercise boot camp to lose weight before she gorges on the meal. She talks Joe into teaching the class, but his harsh tactics get her booted out.
5. Plus One (subtitled) Mel takes Joe to a work dinner. Upon meeting the press, Joe starts to spout his opinions on issues, which garners Mel bad press. Meanwhile, Ryder musters up the courage to ask his new Chem partner Stella out on a date.
6. House Broken (subtitled) Mel tries to talk Joe into letting her get a dog, but he argues that he'll be the one stuck taking care of it. She adopts the mutt anyway. But soon, "father and son" are inseparable. Ryder spends time with Stella's daughter.
7. Couples Therapy (subtitled) Mel gets a reluctant Joe to agree to couple's therapy to work on their constant arguing. But she's caught off guard when the therapist turns out to be Joe's ex-girlfriend.
8. To Tell The Truth (subtitled) Mel and Joe have a fun game night with married couple Nate and Gillian. But then Nate tells Joey a big secret?that Joe tells Mel?who then tells Gillian. Zander shows up begging Ryder to let him hide out in the basement without Lennox knowing.
9. My Roof, My Rules (subtitled) Mel and Joe discover Lennox is secretly dating her teaching assistant, Emerson. Lennox ends up moving out?and into Emerson?s apartment. Meanwhile, Ryder is stuck at the Canadian border after leaving his passport somewhere in the house.
10. The Chaperones (subtitled) Mel and Joe chaperone Ryder's school dance, getting themselves kicked out for bad behavior. Ryder contemplates breaking up with Stella but does an about-face after helping her nurse a sick Isabel.
11. I?ll Cut You (subtitled) Mel is completely on Joe's side when he's involved in a hit and run, until she discovers the other driver is her beloved hairdresser. Ryder tries to win Stella back with a grand romantic gesture during class.
12. Catch & Release (subtitled) Against Mel's better judgment, Joe agrees to act as a wingman to his recently divorced friend when they go out to a bar. Meanwhile, Zander decides to move in with two female co-eds at his college, much to Lennox's chagrin.
13. Born to Run (subtitled) Mel?s wild father comes to town to help Mel announce her state senate run. But when Joe teaches him about ?selfies,? he accidentally sends a racy photo to everyone involved in Mel?s campaign, hurting her chances at winning.
14. More than Roommates (subtitled) Joe inherits the ugly chair his grandmother died in much to his delight and Mel's absolute horror. Ryder pretends he's a college student to hook up with one of Zander's roommates, and Lennox and Zander dance around their feelings.
15. Accidents Will Happen (subtitled) Mel is surprised by the news her doctor gives her but is unsure if she should share it with Joe while he's in the middle of a major business pitch. Ryder forms a study group and Lennox and Zander have a misunderstanding.
16. Right Time, Right Place (subtitled) Mel plans the perfect wedding day for her friend Carrie. But when Carrie calls it off, Mel wonders if she should keep all the flowers, catering, venue-for her and Joe.
17. Don?t Look Back in Anger (subtitled) Mel and Joe meet a counselor to discuss their relationship.
18. Uninvited (subtitled) Mel is less than thrilled when Joe's mom drops by, but it's Joe who hits the roof when his estranged brother Tony turns up unannounced.
19. You're the One That I Want (subtitled) It?s Mel and Joe?s wedding weekend, but things aren?t running as smoothly as they?d hoped. Joe sees her in her dress, prompting Mel to trash it and get a new one and someone accidently confesses a hidden secret.
20. Maybe I'm Amazed (subtitled) After Mel drops a bomb on Joe during their wedding, he has to make a decision that could affect their marriage. Lennox is caught between Zander and Marco. And Ryder finds the time to announce he's not going to college.