Brand new, updated, and revised for he latest Logic Pro X v10.1
The books from my "Graphically Enhanced Manuals" series ("Logic Pro X - How it Works" and "Logic Pro X - The Details") are the only books that are up-to-date and based on the latest version of Logic Pro X v10.1.
All other Logic books on the market are still based on older versions of Logic Pro X
Please note that this is a print-on-demand book that reflects the most recent update of the book released on February 18th, 2015. The content of the book is updated to reflect the new features, changes and additions from the current Logic Pro X v10.1
"Logic Pro X - How it Works" was not only the first manual available for Apple's new music production app "Logic Pro X", it is the most comprehensive one. On 393 letter size, full color pages, the author explains the app in great detail with additional background information that is often required to fully understand specific features. Many of the information regarding the functionality of Logic Pro X is found neither in the official documentation nor anywhere else. Logic Pro X is a very deep and sometimes complex application that users (beginners and pros alike) often struggle with. This is where the unique approach of the Graphically Enhanced Manuals series come in. No matter how complex or complicated the subject is, the author provides easy to understand graphics and diagrams that let the reader understand and master the material. The follow-up books "Logic Pro X - the Details (part 1)" and "Logic Pro X - The Details (part 2) cover the more advanced topics.
What are Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)?
They're a new type of manual with a visual approach that helps you UNDERSTAND a program, not just LEARN it. No need to read through 500 of pages of dry text explanations. Rich graphics and diagrams help you to get that "aha" effect and make it easy to comprehend difficult concepts. The Graphically Enhanced Manuals help you master a program much faster with a much deeper understanding of concepts, features and workflows in a very intuitive way that is easy to understand.
Readers love this unique way of learning applications no matter how easy or complicated the app might be. Here are some responses from satisfied customers:
- "I wish all the manuals on software were like yours!" - Giovanni C.
- "You have the gift of making difficult concepts understandable" - William B.
- "Your style is the most informative and clear I have ever seen" - Mark D.
- "Great stuff Edgar! I bought your other Logic GEM books and love em..." - freeform
- "Thank you so much for your fantastic guides; I've learned so much!" - Brandon B.
- "I love your manuals." - Eli.
- "Love your writing!" - Magnus N
- "Your book is awesome" - Geoff S.
- "I am really impressed by the quality and the user-friendliness of the book" - Giovanni
- "I cannot praise you enough, you are great at this" - Scot C.
- "Thanks for a fantastic series of books - just what the doctor ordered." - Peter W.
- "Many thanks for the effort you put into these books. A true gem". - Alan M