- Asset Allocation: What does it mean, why is it so important, and how should you determine your own?
- How to Pick Mutual Funds: Learn how to maximize your likelihood of choosing a mutual fund with above-average performance.
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA vs. 401(k): What's the difference, and how should you choose between them?
- Financial Advisors: Learn what to look for as well as pitfalls to avoid.
- Frequent Investor Mistakes: Learn the most common mistakes and what you can do to avoid them.
- Calculate Your Retirement Needs: Learn how to calculate how much you'll need saved in order to retire.
Anyone who has questions about investing, but who doesn't want to trudge through a 300-page textbook.
What This Book Is Not:
This book is not going to make you an absolute expert on the topic, and
This book is not going to provide you with a way to get rich overnight.
What it will do (hopefully) is provide an easy-to-understand, concise introduction to the topic of prudent investing.