Because bad breath is often just a symptom of other conditions, infections or diseases that you may or may not be aware of (not necessarily serious), treating bad breath "directly" means you are only addressing a symptom, not the root causes of the problem. Furthermore, the causes of halitosis will be different for each bad breath sufferer, making each particular case unique, with different factors involved, and hence different strains of bacteria (or fungi) involved.
Bacterial imbalances are present for a reason. Determining the root causes of your bad breath, and hence indentifying your particular type of bad breath, is what will enable you to use specific methods, tools, treatments and remedies that will target the actual root causes of your bad breath problem.
"How to Cure Bad Breath - Step by Step Guide" is written by former chronic halitosis sufferer MD Jou Torras, who suffered from bad breath for over twelve years. The author will take you, step by step, through the process of identification of all the root causes (often multiple) of your bad breath problem, and provide you with the methods, tools and specific remedies or treatments that will target your particular type of bad breath.
This is an in-depth, practical self-instructional guide that contains all the information and advice you need to effectively cure your bad breath:
- Proven strategies, techniques and little-known at-home treatments and remedies that will help you freshen your breath from day 1, whether your bad breath is chronic or temporary
- Find out what type of bad breath you suffer from and the most likely factors that are contributing to your problem
- Learn the only reliable methods to test for bad breath at any given time and find out the exact areas where those malodours are originating from
- Discover the specific remedies you can use at home that will target your particular type of bad breath. Not "broad-spectrum" solutions but remedies that will work for you
- Get access to the most up-to-date research, plus the invaluable experiences and advice of a former chronic bad breath sufferer who has now been bad breath free for over a year
- Do popular bad breath products work at all? If so, for how long? Shocking research that proves what works, what doesn't and why
- Learn all the tricks you need to use to eliminate bad breath caused by: wisdom tooth infections, tonsil stones, URIs, sinus problems, post nasal drip, runny nose, allergies, gum disease, acid reflux, indigestion, diet... and many more!
- Find out the precise prevention methods you can use at home to keep halitosis at bay once you have already cured it
Easy to follow instructions that will show you the exact steps you need to take to get rid of your bad breath once and for all.
Ultimately, dealing with the underlying causes of your halitosis is the only approach that has the potential to cure it permanently. You can continue covering up those nasty odours, or you can take action now to finally address your problem.